SS08 Buys/Reviews/Talk

Analog

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shits cheap as well. I should say that I'm sick of people making their shit expensive.

I think I need a break again. You can only be fascinated by stuff you can't afford for so long.

you should have been banging chicks, enjoying keggers in the woods, and eating taco bell in the parking lot insted. that way at least you know where you spent your time

you should have been banging chicks, enjoying keggers in the woods, and eating taco bell in the parking lot insted. that way at least you know where you spent your time

Whose to say that I haven't been?* I've just been doing that shit in Dior Homo.

*replace taco bell with this amazing / shitty mexican joint down the street by the name of Superbronco / woods with the beach / add "nearly" to banging

Hahahaa poly, I remember we got wasted in LA in my younger years and came home late from a club to get some 24 hr taco bell in the drive through. It was around 3am and we got out to grub at the tables outside while my buddy was passed out in the car with his leg out the window, good ol' times.

WTF you sure? WTF Westside what should we do?
I WAS KINNA EXPECTING THAT

IM JUST GONNA TRY AND AFFORD IT. IUNNO IF I CAN THO.

btw 4 u kidz who dun want 2 spend da moneyz u can prolly find fakes of dis since it is made by eastpak

god, these are just awful:

models_ss08_018.jpg

models_ss08_022.jpg

lets hope most of the US buyers ignore the banana hues and dada shit.

i almost dont mind the banana look, minus the sandles....some decent footwear and it would be kinda neat. and for the last one: if you wore one of anns oversized blouses from the past few seasons or anything without red stripes it would be alright (tantamount to a lot of anns loosk.)

I bet there's somebody out there in the universe whose skilled, mystic magical powers can transform inanimate objects, colors, or philosophical concepts into living, breathing organisms. Now, if that individual, in his power-tripping omnipotent state, accidently personified that banana tone...

I would go Office-Space- Nagheenanajar on its fucking face. And then I would give it a golden shower, because it would probably complement its skin tone. Because that's what I think about when I'm angry. Fucking color schemes.

Oh, and I want that NN cross too.

• 1 month later...

Things I'm looking forward to;

Lanvin's footwear: I think this footwear collection blows the F/W out of the water and for me, that's saying a lot. The patent accent lace ups are my some of my favorite shoes to come out in quite some time.

Jil sander (everything): The clothing looks excellent. Nice and simple, clean lines, and Spring colors that aren't 'too in your face'. The short sleeve button down shirts, light weight trousers, and the cut-out lace ups are the highlights for me.

Raf Simons: I really want to see how this stuff looks in person. The collection is very out there but I have definitely grown to like it after pouring over it for a while. He has some rather genius designs in the collection that's for sure. (cargo trouser w/ integrated pockets and elastic back waist band)

Ervell: Classic basics that will be perfect for Spring.

Raf Simons: I really want to see how this stuff looks in person. The collection is very out there but I have definitely grown to like it after pouring over it for a while. He has some rather genius designs in the collection that's for sure. (cargo trouser w/ integrated pockets and elastic back waist band)

Only stuff so far was the LVR buy and it was... unusual. I'm hoping it's not representative of what others will be purchasing.

Merge! (OMG, you're a MOD!)

LOL. Okay, merged. Sorry, I forgot we had a thread already. :D

Only stuff so far was the LVR buy and it was... unusual. I'm hoping it's not representative of what others will be purchasing.

Unusual to say the least. I mean, those fuschia sweat pants are weird...and then the rest is t-shirts really (which are actually kinda cool).

I will say I like that white long shirt...I bet that will make it to sales too.