Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?

homme.homme

Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?

• YES
    • NO

no, but the retarded baby-speak he invented is fucking ANNOYING. I can handle one dude doing it, but 10 other people jumped on his dick and started doing it too and that is the fucking worst. it makes me want to cut myself

He didnt invent it but he most certainly popularized it. But yes, it is annoying. That being said, i gloss over 90% of it these days anyway.

He cool though.

i voted no,

that fucked up language he speaks only promotes people not even to bother to read whatever his obscure point of view is, i dont got time to figure out what the fuck hes saying so i just scross passed it

with that being said, he never really showed bad intentions only kidding around - no need for a permanent ban

I invite the people who say no to back themselves up here on their own accord. If they chose not to i respect their privacy.

i think you are one of the few who remember when westside and i were enemies. he mildly irritated me in the beginning, but if one actually takes the time to actually read his posts you can sense the realnesss. he tells no lies, fakes no funk, pulls no sucker punches. he never offended me even when we were enemies.

i think you are one of the few who remember when westside and i were enemies. he mildly irritated me in the beginning, but if one actually takes the time to actually read his posts you can sense the realnesss. he tells no lies, fakes no funk, pulls no sucker punches. he never offended me even when we were enemies.

Coincidentally when i first came across Westside i automatically judged him on the basis of his name alone. It didn't take long to realize that the guy was intellectual and knew what he was talking about, and I mean across the board with everything he had to say- I even PM'ed him with an apology for disrespecting him early on. When I did originally have an aversion towards him and took a jab at him he did not reciprocate, didn't feel the need to get back at me or anything. If I remember correctly, shortly after i put him down I got +rep from him for something entirely different.

Just today we were speaking via email and what he had to say just strengthens my high regard for him as a person.

no, but the retarded baby-speak he invented is fucking ANNOYING. I can handle one dude doing it, but 10 other people jumped on his dick and started doing it too and that is the fucking worst. it makes me want to cut myself

Agreed. After the first couple of times that I saw him posting, I got a good laugh. But after a while, it just got down right annoying. It made my eyes hurt reading it and besides that I couldn't even read it most of the time.

i mean, i dont post much but

i remember when west had like 30 posts

then 700

then 1500

then the week ended

im only offended when people shark his typing style in some sort of futile attempt to relate to him or his post

buncha crabs