Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?

homme.homme

Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone actually been offended by Westside?

• YES
    • NO

OK - in attempt to get the facts and to see if this banning has any real validation please vote.

Please take note of my word choice - have you been offended by anything Westside has said or done. NOT just annoyed, bothered or frustrated - I mean truly offended, insulted or made upset by his actions.

I for one vote no and wholeheartedly believe this is the consensus of the entire board - if this poll shows otherwise I plan to not return to superfuture as the group of people who i thought of as intellectual, creative and genuine are seemingly not that.

Thanks,

Jeremy.

can you make the voters visible

y/n?

i chose not to as I don't want anyone to not vote due to the publicity of there opinion - or for someone to vote in a direction only due to the fact other members would see it.

I agree with banning a member who acts wrongfuly but in this instance it is more then apparent that Westside hasn't been banned for legitimate reasons.

no, but the retarded baby-speak he invented is fucking ANNOYING. I can handle one dude doing it, but 10 other people jumped on his dick and started doing it too and that is the fucking worst. it makes me want to cut myself

qutoted for realness

i gain a headache from reading his way of text

i vote yes - he has damaged and dumb-me-down, therefore i am more stupid than i ever was - very defective

qutoted for realness

i gain a headache from reading his way of text

i vote yes - he has damaged and dumb-me-down, therefore i am more stupid than i ever was - very defective

If you really think that someones way of writting on an internet forum has dumbed you down then you were pretty stupid to begin with and totally missed the point of this poll.

At least you voice your stupidity so we are able to disregard your post.