Call of Duty 4

countach!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, that's true. Oh well though, it's just fun pwning people.

Getting used to the PC just me a little while... Stats from 2 weeks ago I believe.

cod4.jpg

Kill death ratio sucks ass right there, but I was happy with the kill streak... I need to take a recent screen shot now that I am used to the PC, my kill death ratio is good.

Wazzup everybody I usually hang out in superdenim but I wanted to see if anyone plays this game on SuFu and then I found this topic. I was just thinking that it would be dope if we had a SuFu clan in Call of Booty 4 on 360. My gamertag is Really Doe so hit me up.

XBOX LlVE: R625 740NM

cod4nh5.th.png

I got bored of the game, im not trying to sound like im amazing but it got really easy which led to boredom. Not only that, once you hit 55 theres nothing much to do.

handlethevibe, i also was trying to get the golden ak but i stopped

Also, DaBestSpoona, my xbox 360 also came down the case of RROD today

edit: i've been playing ALOT of TF2 lately and the occasional cs

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
PC. Once I hit Commander I sort of stopped playing. I tried to go for the Golden Guns for a little bit then just got tired of it.

I don't play a lot but I've been playing pretty consistently so I actually managed to pick up the golden dragunov recently (And then had to re-install my operating system so I'm back to level 20 or something now). That was some work.

I'm on PC. Its really a shallow game, the only thing that keeps you coming back is the unlocks/golden guns. I'm working on golden assault right now, 3 down, more to go.

Preferred kit (I play hardcore) is m14 red dot/uav jammer/dead silence. I really hate getting seen by everyone thanks to the uav, and I can hear better with dead silence

• 2 months later...

YARYARYAR.

I just got to level 40 yesterday and jumped a full level and a half in under 2 hours of play with…

P90 w/ silencer

Bandolier

Stopping power

Steady Aim

and

M16 w/ silencer

Bandolier

Double Tap

Extreme Conditioning

Ok I'm putting down the controller.

YARYARYAR.

I just got to level 40 yesterday and jumped a full level and a half in under 2 hours of play with…

P90 w/ silencer

Bandolier

Stopping power

Steady Aim

MP5 + Silencer is madddddd quick, you can put 5/6 shots in a nigga before he pull the trigger, especially if he's got an LMG or AK/MP44, or do you need the 50 round clip to spray and pray? aha

i'm definitely the best at this game on sufu.

PS3 or PC? I consider myself pretty decent at the PC - on my third time leveling to 55 after getting the golden Dragunov and then having to re-install my game. Senior year of high school was a fuck ton of free time that I probably should have spent on better things.