Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

yeah that's what i was afraid of. see a silver pair on ebay currently but it's not my size. wish i paid attention earlier, anyone see these in person? what's their opinion on Lanvin dress shoes?

Thus far I've been extremely impressed with the quality on their sneakers. Have 3 pairs of hi-tops from 07/08 and I regularly switch between two of them, have been holding up very well.

Lanvin hi-top trainers - A/W 2007??

00090m3.jpg00370m.jpg

00350m.jpg00100m.jpg

anyone know where I can get the black ones, with or without straps in size 8 or 9?

anyone know where I can get the black ones, with or without straps in size 8 or 9?

damn i used to have a black pair in 9, sold them a long ass time ago, your best bet is probably ebay

damn i used to have a black pair in 9, sold them a long ass time ago, your best bet is probably ebay

i should of bought them off you when i had the chance...gotta learn to live with regrets. lol

Lanvin hi-top trainers - A/W 2007??

00090m3.jpgDDcE/s1600/00100m.jpg[/img]

I got these brand new in size 7. Damn, never got around to wearing them. How much are they going for these days?

Do these look legit? Some dude in CHINA is selling these is only reason i am worried they are possibly fake... I mean they are not cheap (like 60% off) so they might be real - anyone see any possible flaws?

20100305043936353.jpg

20100305043943364.jpg

I have those sneakers, mine do say lanvin on the sole. Only thing that does look off to me is the shape of the toe-section, then again mine are a size 6 and sizes from 7 and up do have 'different' looking toes.

^^^ that dude was selling a bunch of the same shoe in all sizes. he also jacked those pictures from another seller with a legit sale (i think). I'd tread carefully buying anything from sellers from HK/China with low feedback ratings. I'm pretty sure all of his posts were removed at one point by ebay.

They are fake. The paypal adresse of the seller is shiny boutique and we know that sb used to sell fake on ioffer. So probably fake !!!

Nice pic jackg from FW08 .One of the best collections ,especially the plum hightops i own ,very comfy.Unfortunately,after that season they've changed that rubber sole with another one that i find it less comfortable.

damn i've been fiending for some lanvin lowtops. best place to cop on the internet?

Can finally afford a pair but the last 2 seasons I havent liked any of the color combos...arrgh

dunno? I find them sweet. Could get with a pair of these.

i bought a pair of navy patent lows on saturday and they are fucking amazing. they look almost purple-ish in some lighting.

all the other pairs were just bleh though imo