Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

legit, actual physical store at that. two location in the city(sf) hayes and filmore.

Can someone please let me know if gimmeshoes.com is a legit site with authentic products, is it?

no they dont! i just had a look

yes they do. your looking for a black patent eyelet /black patent toecap and a tan sole. the shoe has a maroon patent eyelet/ black patent toecap and a tan sole. save the pic to your computer and do a closeup

yes they do. your looking for a black patent eyelet /black patent toecap and a tan sole. the shoe has a maroon patent eyelet/ black patent toecap and a tan sole. save the pic to your computer and do a closeup

when did you see the shoes on the website? can you post a link as when i go on all the lanvin they have is just a hat.

i'm really after a pair of a pair of hi-tops... tried them on in a very weird colorway at dsm (green/brown) and i liked the fit sooo much, but not the color... should i actually try to get a pair this season (i like these pretty much, but prefer a leather toecap.. http://www.unusualcodes.com/shots/AM51020.html) or get a pair from the older/coming collections?

i didn't ask as i never considered buying them... sorry that i can't help you.:(

where can i get the black mesh sneakers in lanvin size 10 / EUR44? still any shops which have them in stock or do i have to find em on ebay or the supermarket?

45s are cut pretty large.

How hard would it be to find a 46, preferrably used?

I was looking at a few fashion pages on face book and came across a lanvin high top appreciation society!!! that made me laugh a little

those are knock offs. fake shit

dude is right

shit is damn fakeeeeeeeee

my lanvin doesn;'t have lanvin stamped on the sole and there aren't any seams on the toecap

i repeat

DO NOT BUY

This season has Lanvin engraved on the sole, saw it in person yesterday at Browns/Selfridges.

I can confirm this, but those look fake besides the engraved logo

that auction ended on ebay

I PMed him b/c we both sold a pair of Lanvin to a guy and need to ask him something important.

:)