Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to buy a pair of lanvin shoes hitop(same color of mis lanvin)but i have some question for you:

1) it is normal school that the part of the foot badly makes even if not touch me with the tip of the foot

2)any of you can post a photo of lanvin on dior

3)deffirence between this lanvin:

00090m3.jpg

and this

5ac5_1.JPG

Sotty for my bad English

i would like to buy a pair of lanvin shoes hitop(same color of mis lanvin)but i have some question for you:

1) it is normal school that the part of the foot badly makes even if not touch me with the tip of the foot

[im g]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u19/Bootlegs_Co/00090m3.jpg[/img]

and this

[im g]http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cd/d1/5ac5_1.JPG[/img]

Sotty for my bad English

rep for making me laugh reading this aloud :D

Around 290€ for some hitops. Only smalest and largest size were available at the very beggining of sale (everywere), now, ... except a miracle from the sky ...

Btw, there was size 43 satin lowtop on ebay that ended at 190€ some days ago...

meh, 290 isn't too bad, but still overpriced for what you get.only pair of lanvins i would buy for that price without thinking twice would be this season's high-top with the copper toebox.

Right, but not enough to cover foot reduction/enlargment price or looking like a clown. Same for the copper toebox ones, they're yummy.

00090m3.jpg

and this

5ac5_1.JPG

Sotty for my bad English

up pls

hitops in store of my city go around 202-222€ on sale

So, I stopped in Barney's yesterday to inquire about the S/S 08 shoes, specifically the boat shoes I've been fiending for. So, they should along with the rest of the shoes/sneakers be delivered by March. The copper toe mesh and taffeta high tops will be $635 or something and the boat shoes will be $965... Definitely looks like I'm going to see if I can hold for them to go on sale eventually.

They'll go on sale, it just depends on if you're a popular size or not. But fuck, those are bank.

Yeah, I know man. I usually wear a 45/12 or 11.5 US so I figure my chances of swooping up a pair are high combined with the fact that I'm not sure if the shoes are ever as popular as the sneakers.

Plus they're shipping to several other Barney's locations so, come seasonal sale time I should beable to get a pair from the NYC store or atleast order from another Barney's location.

Yea,I believe so. Same thing as last season; Strapped, non strapped, and low tops.

Morningstar- Exactly! I'm a 12 as well and I could have had my pick at any of the Lanvin oxfords from Fall on sale. The sneakers however...I would have been fucked if I waited.

At the store here they said they won't have high strapped ones....only the low tops will have straps.

I hope they were wrong.

Anyone know for sure?

Its only January, but we've already got the best post of 2008.

The guy was clearly fucking with everyone. They would never discontinue those. They are going to make something better, maybe

At Barneys, they had the felt riding cap from 3,000$ on sale for 250$. It was insane. I still thought it was a waste though

not tryin to fuck with anyone, just sharing what they told me at lanvin.

I mean even the uber expensive limited edition glitz pair didnt have straps.

and i havent seen any photos of strapped ones on the runway either.

but again, i hope someone can prove me wrong. Gots to get those strapped hi's...

not tryin to fuck with anyone, just sharing what they told me at lanvin.

I mean even the uber expensive limited edition glitz pair didnt have straps.

and i havent seen any photos of strapped ones on the runway either.

but again, i hope someone can prove me wrong. Gots to get those strapped hi's...

I meant to say the Lanvin guy was fuckign with everyone.