gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ms carrrrr0wrr

forreal forreal.

"no i told you, under 18 and i want verification. i don't care where you have to import them from, i want them young and unstable."

Taylor Momsen: Snowstorm Chic

Always fashionable, Taylor Momsen doesn't let a few flakes of snow get in the way of her glam look Thursday as she heads to work on Gossip Girl, filming on location in New York City's Lower East Side. Here's the 15-year-old actress / model / superhero ...

t-momsen.jpg

As we've seen in various pictures of the cast (and you may have experienced yourselves), it's been extremely cold this week in the Northeast. But the show must go on! Click to enlarge more pictures of Taylor Momsen on her way to work ...

treading-carefully_521x704.jpg

taylor-momsen-on-the-set_521x762.jpg

taylor-arrives_521x743.jpg

dressed-warmly_521x702.jpg

snowy-day_521x674.jpg

snow-bunny_521x781.jpg

Josh Schwartz Speaks on Gossip Girl Spinoff, Chair

Regarding the just-announced Gossip Girl spinoff, which will center around a young Lily van der Woodsen (Kelly Rutherford) and debut next fall after a brief introduction in May, executive producer Josh Schwartz had this to say to E! Online:

"I'm writing it right now with Stephanie [savage] as we speak. We're being very careful that nothing we do will feel like we are biting off from the Gossip Girl original."

So will a young Rufus Humphrey also appear on the new series?

"Not at first," Schwartz said. "He's not one of our characters."

He added: "Maybe at some point, if the show is lucky enough to run for several seasons, it will come up, but it's just really about Lily and her sister Carol - Serena's aunt Carol - who's sort of this free spirit, a wannabe actress who's living in this house in the valley. Her experience on the other side as someone without money going to public school, having to make a whole new group of friends, being cast out from the world that she knew."

The spinoff will be presented as a flashback in the penultimate (second-to-last) episode of the current season of Gossip Girl, which airs May 11.

josh-schwartz-photo_375x468.jpg

Josh Schwartz says none of the spinoff characters have been cast as of right now. Note to Josh: If you're looking for suggestions, our little poll from yesterday offered some suggestions, while our forum has some even better ones!

As for the undisputed No. 1 Gossip Girl fan question these days - What will happen with Chuck and Blair? - the big boss had the following to say: "You don't actually want to know the answer to that. The fun is in the journey."

Gossip Girl TV Scheduling Note

Gossip Girl is new tonight, as you know, with "You've Got Yale." However, sources report that there will be no new episode of the show next week, unfortunately. An encore of "O Brother, Where Bart Thou?" will air in the usual time slot.

The show will return with a new episode February 2, "Carrnal Knowledge." That will be the 17th episode of Season Two - and a great play on Rachel Carr, the new teacher who's gonna have some knowledge dropped on her by Blair Waldorf.

blair-and-rachel.jpg

NOOOOOO, NOT AGAIN!

what the hell did they do to chuck bass this season?

its ridiculous.

also nate and vanessa have to be the worst on screen couple this decade.

man they better start putting in some more rape attempts,firey characters and parites soon or im gonna stop watching

every new character they've introduced this season was useless

the dutchess, marcus beaton, agnes, aaron, this teacher, jack bass= worthless

what the hell did they do to chuck bass this season?

its ridiculous.

also nate and vanessa have to be the worst on screen couple this decade.

man they better start putting in some more rape attempts,firey characters and parites soon or im gonna stop watching

every new character they've introduced this season was useless

the dutchess, marcus beaton, agnes, aaron, this teacher, jack bass= worthless

i think ms carr is a good character and this was the best episode the entire season