gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really a fan of the show, but i work for a cw affiliate. new promos for the jan 5th episode show chuck strung out in what looks to be an opium den. i didn't know those places existed anymore. i'd imagine they'll be hitting the air tonight/tomorrow on cw affiliate stations and cable.

also new bass family member (to me anyway), chuck's uncle. played by the newest cop on this season's dexter.

hope i didn't piss in anyone's cornflakes posting this, just figured it'd be of interest to folks.

maybe to hide the entire pregnancy?

or perhaps dan and serena are half siblings :o

I want this to happen so badly. They will only do this if the show hits rock bottom. The only other show I've seen touch this is Law & Order SVU and the dude puked after found out.

I just hope Dan would stop wearing the same coat,

That's a small touch I appreciated. You can't give the pseudo-poor Bronx kid a new impeccably tailored camel hair coat ('sup Chuck) every episode. PEASANT STATUS.

damn thats for the spoiler...couldnt even put it a lot lower in the post...

i was thinking if serena and dan are half brothers, then rufus would have had to have had dan around the same time as lily so 19ish and i dont think that happened so yea there goes that idea.

yeah the half siblings thing is way far fetched but would just be such a crazy plot twist

dont think they could do it though considering dan and serena had sex

an aborted baby (presumably at the same time lily's mom got her to leave rufus) would just be really boring because who cares other than rufus

introducing a new character this way could be interesting but they would probably be hated by every single character