gossip gurl

jl3969

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gossip Girl Spoilers: Georgina Sparks is Back!

Batten down the hatches, Upper East Siders - Hurricane Georgina is blowing back into town, according to Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly.

Sources confirm that Michelle Trachtenberg will be reprising her role as Serena van der Woodsen's (Blake Lively) nemesis Georgina Sparks on Gossip Girl - and for multiple episodes. She first appeared toward the end of Season One.

A Gossip Girl rep declined to comment on the record, but an inside source says Georgina, who was last seen being carted off to rehab, will reappear toward the end of the current Season Two. Wonder in what capacity?

go-home.jpg

Creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz had hinted at Georgina's return in a past interview, but we're glad it's coming to fruition. The more drama, the merrier!

In related news, have you heard the rumor that Georgina will turn out to be Lily and Rufus' MIA love child? Crazy, right? Well, it's even crazier when you consider the fact that said love child is (spoiler alert!) ******** * **.

ive gotta co sign that not enough katlin cooper.

just gobs of scooge spew out when shes on screen

she plays the rebel, sarcastic girl quite well

i know i'll get negged to hell for this for sounding like i'm bragging, but i'm not, i know willa holland (i.e. kaitlin cooper + agnes) she said she wasn't really into doing the show and confirmed it was like a small arc, only a couple of episodes. that's it.

i like eric's peacoat. i think i tried it on at hejfina

yeah it was Opening Ceremony. Kind of wish I had gotten the buffalo plaid version without the ridiculous buttons on sale at Oak (size small!). I thought it would be too big but obviously it fit him and he's smaller than me.