gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh that was a goody.

at first jenny was looking as bad as ever but im glad to see she abandoned her racconish-eye ways in the last 5 minutes and is back at home.

vanessa on the other hand.....needs to go. she sucks any time she is part of a story line. and taking that note? seriously. poor little j was just laughing it up at the dinner table not even knowing about her conniving ways.

and aaron needs to go too. pussy.

vanessa on the other hand.....needs to go. she sucks any time she is part of a story line. and taking that note? seriously. poor little j was just laughing it up at the dinner table not even knowing about her conniving ways.

and aaron needs to go too. pussy.

agreed

does anyone know where I can watch season 2 episodes? i starting watching gg a few weeks back, and i haven't seen a few episodes between end of season 1 and whenever i started. besides torrents, unless that b my best bet

dont say that...season three was the worst for the OC...lilly in the psych ward...ridiculous

and what was with serenas skirt...for thanksgiving??? im not complaining but that seems a bit over the top

Oh I agree with you. I'm saying GG will finish every conceivable storyline by the end of season 2 (a la the OC) and all seasons after will suck. I also agree with your skirt comment.