gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh. im mad that i just saw those photos. clearly its someone related to chuck. sucks if its his dad because seems like relationship is about to get better. but he looks inconsolable and angry.

good thing im there to comfort him<333333333333

edit: odds that it will bring blair and chuck closer?

haha, i <3 chuck too.

its so funny that everyone really likes him, cause in the books no one likes him and hes basically irrelevant...

Gossip Girl Spoilers: Battle For Bass Industries

A little Gossip Girl spoiler / news item from E! Online's Q&A this morning ...

Q: How about some more news on the Gossip Girl funeral? Also, I'm tired of rebellious Jenny. (Snore.) Will they stop with that?

A: I forget your first question, but for starters, Bart Bass' brother, Jack Bass, who is only 30, will be introduced and is up to no good trying to get control of Bass Industries. As for Jenny, she will return to school but her feisty ways are far from over... She'll jump right back into her feud with the mean girls. P.S. I, for one, love all the Little J craziness!

bart-and-chuck-bass.jpg

haha, i <3 chuck too.

its so funny that everyone really likes him, cause in the books no one likes him and hes basically irrelevant...

maybe they shouldnt have chosen such a perfect fucking piece of ass to play chuck bass then if hes so irrelevant. :-D :-D

its so funny. i read the books in like. 9th grade or whatever. but i dont recall them at all.

I feel the audience for the books and for the show are completely different.

That said, Bart Bass is going to die, and it's somehow going to be Dan's fault. Jenny is going to return to home and skool only to fall into hard drugs. Agnes will become the new Georginia & fuck everything up for everyone.

its so funny. i read the books in like. 9th grade or whatever. but i dont recall them at all.

I actually share the same experience. I was in 7th-8th grade when I read them (I stopped after..I don't know the 5th one or something) and I realized there's really no distinction between each one. Even though they were temporarily interesting, after I'd read one, I wouldn't feel anything towards the characters. It's like, they didn't build up the time to make you sympathetic to the characters or even care what happens to them. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

maybe they shouldnt have chosen such a perfect fucking piece of ass to play chuck bass then if hes so irrelevant. :-D :-D

oh, hes the best character on the show. ;)

i didnt like him in the books tho... i never finished the series as well, i just like to remember useless information.