gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that the season finale? the only drawback with dl them is that the preview for the next week is cut off.

edit: guess only 13 episodes were made before the strike.

that sucks

at least LOST is only a couple weeks away...

• 3 weeks later...

anyone catch gossip girl revealed ep01x00

it looks like the pilot with some commentary and shit.

edit: just watched the first 15 minutes. its the pilot episode with a little interview with some of the actors about their character after every commercial break.

I have stumbled across this show airing a grand total of two times and was unable to watch more than 3-4 minutes of it. I'm baffled that anyone watches this shit. The acting/storylines/script are disgustingly bad and the main girl isn't even slightly attractive. It's like a shitty Cruel Intentions..........and that isn't saying much.

That guy that looks like the bastard child of Jimmy Fallon and Zac Effron freaks me the fuck out.

Is this thread a huge, sick joke? Fuuma??!?!??!?

I have stumbled across this show airing a grand total of two times and was unable to watch more than 3-4 minutes of it. I'm baffled that anyone watches this shit. The acting/storylines/script are disgustingly bad and the main girl isn't even slightly attractive. It's like a shitty Cruel Intentions..........and that isn't saying much.

That guy that looks like the bastard child of Jimmy Fallon and Zac Effron freaks me the fuck out.

Is this thread a huge, sick joke? Fuuma??!?!??!?

I'm on record saying I enjoy some school-rivalry, love octagons anime series aimed at teenage girls and this one just fits in the same mold. For some reason a lot of people I know actually watch it. Honestly with this kind of thing, considering the dubious quality, chances are you might like 1-2 series but its really no wonder you think this one sucks.

I'm kinda sad the 14 y/o is now a 15 y/o, having fantaisies about her is hardly kinky anymore. ;(

If it's any condolence, the season isn't over until episode 22. While Blair's return might be a good way to end a season, there are more episodes coming once the writer's strike is over.

Also, there's a plot that's lifted straight from Cruel Intentions, and another one that's lifted straight from Mean Girls. And I don't mind.