gossip gurl

jl3969

Bunch of cocksuckers posted fakes with password protection where you had to sign to some retarded website!!! I can't believe no eps 11 ;(

Garbage man: please move this thread to superculture, this doesn't belong in the trash.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This eps was better than the last one and Lilly is still oh so attractive. The ending was promising, I hope since there's not christmas/thanksgiving good feelings to get in the way that the next eps has the characters out for blood.

you must be talking about eps 10, cause sadly in 11 no blonde tits be poppin

still a decent episode. the 14 yr old is the hottest chick. then blair, then sereena, then lily

i think they are referring to the snow scene at the end for a little poppin

...so who wants to talk about how this entirely too young girl has legs for days and days and days? cuz i can talk about how she has legs for days and days and days for days and days and days. you should also take notice of how her chesticles give ms. serena a run for their nipplage.

jenny for life.

if 14 year olds looked like that when i was in middle school, i'd have been in juvy for rape. honestly. the only thing that kept me from giving in too much to my raging hormones is that i was surrounded by only mildly attractive young women... you know, they had tits and all, but if there were girls like that around me back when i was peaking off of testosterone, i certainly would be in prison.

i find that separating out the book version from the tv/movie version and appreciating it more as an interpretation of the original story makes me enjoy things more.

my girlfriend things dan is ugly, thinks nate is cute, but really has the hots for rufus.

and i have to admit, thats a DIFOF... dad i'd fag out for.

i find that separating out the book version from the tv/movie version and appreciating it more as an interpretation of the original story makes me enjoy things more.

my girlfriend things dan is ugly, thinks nate is cute, but really has the hots for rufus.

and i have to admit, thats a DIFOF... dad i'd fag out for.

haha, i do agree with that. at first it was a bit confusing though.

rufus is definitely a huge DILF.