breakfast:

1 cup oatmeal prepared with water

4 cups black coffee

lunch:

1 pack ramen noodles and flavoring packet, prepared with water

dinner:

cigarettes

whiskey

you can eat after drinking 4 cup cofeee???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hedi Slimane eats baby food.

that's actually a misinterpretation.

From Wiki:

Slimane was misquoted in many interviews as saying that he survives on a delicately balanced diet and prefers food that he doesn't have to chew much. The mistake came from from a mistranslation: "baby food", means "comfort food" in French. He does not drink, smoke or do drugs.

that's actually a misinterpretation.

From Wiki:

Slimane was misquoted in many interviews as saying that he survives on a delicately balanced diet and prefers food that he doesn't have to chew much. The mistake came from from a mistranslation: "baby food", means "comfort food" in French. He does not drink, smoke or do drugs.

Yes, I always thought it was a bit dodgy since isn't baby food supposed to nourish the baby?

Just use what bodybuilders use to minimize their bodyfat.

for example, (un)famous DNP. You'll loose all your fat in one week (and it's not a joke). The only minus is that you can die.

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2%2C4-Dinitrophenol

Diets are for girls and gay. The only exception is hard no-carbs diet. And the only working.

But DNP done turns you yellow.

Actually, that'd be fine here.

Only when you're using it. :)

I knew one guy who used DNP (he was extra careful, so he did't duy). In a week he lost so much fat that his veins became visible almost everywhere (before that he was fatty, not uber fat, bu fatty). Still, this is too risky...

DNP is legal, btw, you just won't find it in drug stores. It's used as insecticide today.

goldengloves, yeah. They surely don't practise diets that they write in their books. They just use illegal but effective sport medicine, used by bodybuilders. Clenbuterol included.

• 2 weeks later...
I got a huge ass what I do bout that? Elementary physics of exercise is that fat is burned proportionally thorughout the body but does working out a certain part of your body help burn fat in that area at all?

nope, no way to "target" fat zones

any diet pill or exercise program that says it "target" fat zones is lying

you can tone muscles in particular areas with weight lifting, but burning fat, no.

DNP was used extensively in the 1930s in diet pills after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on the drug's ability to greatly increase metabolic rate. DNP acts as a protonophore in the mitochondrial membrane' date=' uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation and making ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. This inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that is taken. Thus, as the dose increases and energy production is made less efficient, the metabolic rate is increased (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and meet energy demands. Interestingly, the factor that limits ever increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause a fatal fever. Concerns about dangerous side-effects and rapidly developing cataracts resulted in DNP being discontinued in the United States by the end of 1938. DNP, however, continues to be used by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly lose body fat. Fatal overdoses are rare, but are still reported on occasion.[1][2] In 2007, a German woman died after ingesting DNP.[3][4]

While DNP itself is considered by many to be too risky for human use, its mechanism of action remains under investigation as a potential approach for treating obesity.[5] Currently, research is being conducted on uncoupling proteins naturally found in humans.

Had to look it up, this shit sounds nuts, you guys have known people that have done this, sounds risky.

If you want to drop weight fast move to Ocean Beach and smoke glass you'll be a 26 in no time (side effects include extreme poverty and pshycosis). Or you could run eat healthy and drink lots of water .

smoke pot e'ryday and eat whatever the fuck i want

fuck dat shit, weed made me gain weight, ive lost weight since i stopped, everytime im faded, if im like in the middle of the park im good, but if im at home i literally eat the whole fridge out. this one time i ate 3 1/2 pund hot pockets at the same time and i was so full i couldnt move and felt sick as fuck

I'm a vegetarian, used to be vegan, go to they gym and ride my bike for transportation everyday, play lacrosse, and I'm still a big dude. fuck da bad genes/jeans and medicine.

being vegan doesn't mean that you eat healthy foods or that you have a low calorie diet. Check what you're eating homey, therein lies the problem (provided that you really are working out).

fuck dat shit, weed made me gain weight, ive lost weight since i stopped, everytime im faded, if im like in the middle of the park im good, but if im at home i literally eat the whole fridge out. this one time i ate 3 1/2 pund hot pockets at the same time and i was so full i couldnt move and felt sick as fuck

Eating dry ramen is the worse cause it snacks like chippos. Eventually, you've eaten 3 bags (3 bowls) and when that shit expands.. watch out.