Denim Haters..

JFleshman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am the smartest person in virginia.

no, you arent. Speaking of which, there are wack kids everywhere, people dressing amazingly badly isnt specific to us southerners. In fact, the last time i was in seattle I saw some of the worst dressed people i have ever seen.

no, you arent. Speaking of which, there are wack kids everywhere, people dressing amazingly badly isnt specific to us southerners. In fact, the last time i was in seattle I saw some of the worst dressed people i have ever seen.
cant i be the one eyed king? among the posters we've had great people like eddyz, saalaami, and this guy. you are a good poster, though.

This is true, I think my expression was somewhat lacking. By this I meant that they don't appreciate the particular features that would attract me to a pair of jeans. Though of course I don't expect them to; as you say they're not obvious if you're not accustomed to looking for them.

dont worry. if you get them to read the marketing material that converted you, they might change their minds. or perhaps the idea that clothing isn't that important is too deep in their minds from watching shows when they were little about superficiality.

They are quite possibly american, but the UK definitely is conducive to people who dress like that. They try to copy american styles and a lot of the time it just looks off or artificial, which makes a stupid looking outfit even worse.

Yeah, i guess we've also got people over here that dress like that, badly. it's just that we call 'em Clowns.

:D

Anyway- enough chain yanking...:P

You have never been to the US, have you? You're discussing a largely willfully ignorant populace indifferent to the deeds of it's government, and you claim the worst thing is "it wasn't us!!!"

Root cause? Bad denim.

Peace can be found through raw denims and reproduction cuts.

Most of my friends say something like "what!? $250!?" even 180 seems too much for them when its nudies...though they dont really say much more since they've sorta known me to spend a lot of money in the past.

Other than that, Ive gotten a few of them into the idea of dry denim.

And I love this picture:

6c6oolg.jpg

Yeah my friends thinks im nuts spending 250 for a pair of jeans. But then when im at with my gf at Holts i see stuff like TR/Citizens go for like the same price (here in canada mark ups for these jeans are insane) so I don't see the difference. I wear my raws EVERYDAY, and for the amount of wear im getting out of them i think its worth it.