High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

Nice purchase on the Limmers Bay look great and extremeley functional

I walked up Snowdon this week in a shitty pair of Hi Tec's and my feet hate me

hope you can furnish us with some pics when you get em

Got my invoice from Russell the other day and they are 'to be delivered on or after Jan 7th 09'

almost wish I had got them off the shelf instead but I'm certain it's worth the wait

BOOTS IN MY SIZE THAT I CANT AFFORD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

^^^ What does everyone think of those? I really like them but I don't really need them and I'm saving money for New York next weekend but I would def. cop, and theyre in my size too.

These were on sale at the outlet store of what is the Canadian equivalent of a Barney's or whatever for about seventy bucks. Why I didn't buy them I'm not sure, but they had a veritable wall of sizes. Yeah, they certainly look great.

These were on sale at the outlet store of what is the Canadian equivalent of a Barney's or whatever for about seventy bucks. Why I didn't buy them I'm not sure, but they had a veritable wall of sizes. Yeah, they certainly look great.

Saw these on e-bay for dirt cheap a few weeks ago as well.........

where was this???? holt's last call in TO? need to cop!

I think that's pretty similar to the pair I have my eyes on. Are those factory customs or some Japan stee?
Pretty sure those are just Safari PH II's.

yep, they are green chamois safari ph iis

got them off ebay...guy that lives near the factory is always buying their returns or stuff from their store

i've bought a few pair from him

these were about 1/3 of the price of japanese specials and i keep meaning to measure my foot for a custom pair but u know how that goes

What in the fuck are those top ones with the yellow laces? Some straight peanutbutter banana sandwich shit!

Bottoms are Arrow Mocs, yeah?

I was gonna say they look like mountain wallabees

kinda awkward looking

those arrow mocs look slightly different to what I've seen before with rubber midsole and bigger crepe

certainly on my list of wants

What in the fuck are those top ones with the yellow laces? Some straight peanutbutter banana sandwich shit!

Bottoms are Arrow Mocs, yeah?

I don't know. ARKnet special something. They were on sale. They are no longer listed.

I am in two minds about them, but I figured some one could make them work.

Second ones are Arrow.