High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

this is turning into the supreme thread. stock updates on the danner outlet? in any event, the danner factory store in portland almost never has DJ, and when they do, they're in odd sizes and factory seconds. call them and see if they have what you're looking for. unlike supreme, they'll probably be willing to answer your questions.

um... that is like $270 USD

danner ML II can be had for 250 from danner or like 200 elsewhere

am i doing something wrong here?

The black leather ones?

The aesthetics of the Fracaps are more similar to shit Danner Japan puts out though which is regularly priced at 50,400 JPY.

I wonder if you can re-sole?

fracap is closer to the DJ stuff b/c of the suede and the white soles (not christy though). IMO, the DJ suede MLIIs look a lot better than the two fracap suede options, i don't like how the light tan is almost the same color as the sole. but at a third of the price of the DJ... and the full grain fracap looks great - ascetically better than the US Danner MKII.

Curious to see how the quality compares, and I'm assuming they're not gortex... What's the story with fracap? is it a fashion brand that made hiking boots or an outdoors brand?

sorry, i know this is irrelevant to the topic but would really like to know if the sizing of the fracap monkey boots are the same as redwing 8130? i wear an usual US 9 but sized down to 8 for the redwings and fit perfect. anyone who own redwings and fracaps in for a comment?