High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

Yeh they released only in Japan but at quite a few different accounts. If you search Rakuten lots of stores have them some with 15% off regular price (which is ridiculous to begin with).

Although if you find a Rakuten store that ships international not sure if they can send them outside of Japan due to distribution etc.

They come in black as well.

yeah, def. what a fuckin cock tease though. proxy is such a pain in the ass. would end up being almost $800 too. neh.

I believe Rakuten now has their own International shipping they control for the various stores. I thought about resorting to it but since I was able to have somebody bring it over I never went through with it. So no need to pay the 15%+ for proxy fees.

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html

Here are stores on Rakuten stocking them...

TAN: http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esearch/vc?sv=2&sitem=danner+mountain+light+tan

BLACK (some leather ones thrown in): http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esearch/vc?sv=2&sitem=danner+mountain+light+black

I see that people are posting here, but I'm not seeing the posts when I open the thread.

Also, I posted my new shit earlier, made an edit, and then it disappeared.

Oh well, shit is fucked up, but I suppose the thread must go on. I'll try again.

My new Arrow Moccasin crepe sole lace boots.

photo3.jpg

Thick-ass soft leather. Feels like I'm wearing someone else's feet. Seriously, wearing these is awesome.

rep isnt working. those are gorgeous! great purchase...hows the fit, comfort, ect? the crepe outsole makes all the difference in overall presentation. was that done by request?

i was really close to getting those explorer navigator multi russells (i think somebody posted a pic of them a while back on here as a matter of fact), until I realized that 50,000 yen is now a lot more than it used to be... shits would have cost me 600 balls by the time it was all said and done. it's hard to justify my thug like that in an economic crisis. i'm still not over them, but whatever...

dude srsly

get yer custom order on

the wait is killing me but you could get that pair for like $250

ha, i'm about to my man... i guess i haven't done a japan order in a while--i was thinking they'd be about the same price as customs, but i'd have them in five days. i guess at this rate i could get my order in and not be tempted to wear them in this hellish boot eating salty dirt slush that we've got going on up in the northeastern US.

rep isnt working. those are gorgeous! great purchase...hows the fit, comfort, ect? the crepe outsole makes all the difference in overall presentation. was that done by request?

They are crazy comfortable. I don't even know how to describe it. Much more supple than my Russell's. It feels like you have bear feet on. Just like it's your own bare feet but with an extra quarter inch of leather around them. They don't have much support, but they feel incredible to walk in. I've only put a few days on them, but so far they are amazing, and great in the City. The construction is pretty sick, as far as I can tell it's all thick waxed cotton thread and thick leather.

For everyone that's asked, I did not custom order them. eBaaaaaaay! They were unworn when I got them. No idea how the order was made.

Both David Z and NDG pairs are virtually the same haha.

The colors are so similar (but might come down to the lighting of the photoshoots). For an extra $30 you pay for the NDG debossed logo and white stitching :S