3. manage to chat to everyone politely for a little bit

4. whole crowd gets pissed:

5. dancing on tables

6. singing loudly,

7. spilling drinks on everyone

8. fightin, falling over

9. fallin asleep in a chair

all in all, a great night

so, what do u wear on a night like this? what do u look for in clothing function wise on a night out when u know u gonna get rowdy?

Gucci monogrammed track jacket (sometimes with a chic B.Son hoodie)

Trovata striped button down shirt with french cuffs. (and platinum skull cuff links).

Iron Army jeans.

D&G logo belt.

Burberry novacheck wool scarf if cold, otherwise a silk Alexander McQueen skull foulard.

Kenneth Cole square toed chelsea boots (mainline, not that cheap Reaction shit! only the best for me).

i get his point. I dont want to wear a bunch of nice shit/a big warm coat if i know i'm just going to dance my ass off and get my shoes stepped on and alcohol spilled all over me on a night out. its a catch 22 in toronto where its about 500 degrees below zero and most bars dont rock coat check.

heavy night out? you mean a party where everyone is guaranteed to puke? if so, evisus, white tee, and a pair of beat up shoes.

yes sorry my bad didnt express myself very well - the whole point was - if u gonna go out and get pissed, get ur shoes wrecked and get that jd coke spilt on ur new cream raf blazer, ur not goign to want to wear that are u? so what do u wear if u still wanna look sharp, have u got any "special" items that look good but dont get ruined.

i wear a heavy dark cable knit that absorbs everything and shows nothing, some wool high thom style trou and some beat up shoes usually work well. and a dark button down. mainly its the color choice, gotta go dark but also fabrication is quite important for meh, the heavier the better

honest answer:

my everyday outfit is something along the lines of this:

smedley v-neck sweater

tailored white dress shirt

expensive jeans

expensive dress shoes

if i know my clothes are probably going to get fucked up, i drop it a little to something like this:

h&m v-neck sweater

cheap button up

free jeans (thanks uniqlo!)

thrifted dress shoes

• 2 weeks later...