Gem_art

A photo from a roadtrip round Europe last summer; Carhartt warehouse Weil Am Rhein.

DSC_0025.jpg

Photo by Fred Murray

Is it bad when I see this photo and only look at the jean fades first

edit: fuck i think i even know the brand/model

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is a crossover with 'Bicyclettes', but I think it deserves it's own section because its a whole different kinda riding

Anyway I just got into street/park riding after 2 years of 26" trail blazing, always tried to ride a little street on my rigid dirt jumper, but honestly its a lot harder on 26" and i didn't have that much time...

So I finally got myself a WTP Crysis complete to start with, basicly bought the best full-cromo bike I could afford:2mx3ehs.jpg

Anyway, Dirt jumpers, Flatlanders, Park punks and street ninjas, whats shakin'?

:mellow:

need some pics but i have a first-gen Ares dita in the works. it's a bit old but it's nice. other than that just a bunch of old-school stuff.

i recently copped this frame-only variant of the predator "aero". this one doesn't have all the brazed-on guides nor the track dropouts everyone's familiar with. you got those if you ordered the "deluxe" frame/fork set. i also have one of these in 24" but it isn't nearly as nice.

002-8.jpg

• 4 months later...

Anyone into '70s shit? I have a bike I'm abandoning. I have some 190mm stamped Ashtabula cranks, a Schwinn-stamped Ashy stem, and some Sidewinder cruiser bars. Bars and stem are deadstock.

Also no longer interested in the Dita. The biggest item of interest I have for that bike would probably be a St. Martin Champagne fork. The frame is the first-gen lightweight flagship with the light tubes and euro bb though. Eggplant purple!

Let me know.