Gem_art

Like others, I've got nothing to contribute but positive comments.

I always had a thing for Experts, looptail anything really. Nice looking build.

86 Compe(?) is pretty bangin' too.

Really makes me wish I still had all those 20" bikes from my BMX days.

...instead I'm going ape shit trying to find rusty gems in South Jersey.

Please keep this thread alive!

Bmxfu That Counts is coming out soon!

I busted my ass filming for this, and I really am happy how the video is turning out.

Sadly, a lot of reasons have me off my bike more that I'd like. Regardless, here's my bike and a riding photo from this summer.

Sunday_SF.jpg

DSCF2588.jpg

It's weird, I was actually thinking about making a BMX thread earlier....anyways, I don't have much to contribute right now...I'm actually supposed to be editing a section for The Come Up for Conall and I, but I'm having some technical difficulties! For now...here's my bike(or at least what it looked like a few months ago).

bikchk1-1.jpg

bikchk3-1.jpg

n5019601_34880087_8561.jpg

It's weird, I was actually thinking about making a BMX thread earlier....anyways, I don't have much to contribute right now...I'm actually supposed to be editing a section for The Come Up for Conall and I, but I'm having some technical difficulties! For now...here's my bike(or at least what it looked like a few months ago).

Chad M as in Chad Moore? I met Conall in Berlin this Summer and we stuck him in the van back to the U.K. Good times, shit weather...

here's a tech question for everyone:

I recently fucked up my wheelset and i need a whole new backwheel. i dont' have the cash for a new one but i do have one of the first primo pro cassette hubs with a 13t driver, are there any drivers i can get to make it an 8,9,10 tooth?

Bmxfu That Counts is coming out soon!

I busted my ass filming for this, and I really am happy how the video is turning out.

Sadly, a lot of reasons have me off my bike more that I'd like. Regardless, here's my bike and a riding photo from this summer.

Looks good, plenty of emphasis on just dicking around on bikes which is always good to see. I've seen little bits of Charlie footage doing the rounds but everyone else is new to me...

good to see that there's a bmx thread here.

just built this up. been crusing around sf a lot, forgetting how old i am. as soon as i hop on a bmx i feel like a kid without a care in the world.

758945150_17b287898c.jpg

Chad M as in Chad Moore? I met Conall in Berlin this Summer and we stuck him in the van back to the U.K. Good times, shit weather...

Yeah yeah, thats me. I remember Conall telling me about that! What's your name? I want to come back over to the U.K. again this summer. I had a lot of fun in 06!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread makes me miss my Team Robinson (3 piece GT cranks ftw) that was stolen and the Powerlite P61 that I used to own :(

I'm tempted to get back into BMX'ing by learning how to ride street (I jumped dirt for years) but everyone in San Diego appears to be on the fixie tip, so I'll probably just go with learning how to skateboard. Easier to find people to get help from.

I used to race BMX out at El Capitan Highschool in Lake Side (among other SoCal tracks)

cool finding this thread. i just tuned up my '97 GT raider, i haven't ridden in such a long time and it feels so damn good!

kiya, ChadM... sick bikes!

i'd like to get something new, but i don't know where to start. i've never raced or anything like that... was into riding trails for a couple years back in the day, but mainly fucked around in the street, etc. would it be dumb to build a bike? as i say, i really have no idea where to start, but i would love to see this as a project, and a personalized bike is what i'm looking for.

where's a good place to start?

Anybody in this thread in the Bay Area?

We're going for a ride today at 3pm...