Self Edge x Iron Heart Cyclist Jeans = SEXIH03

kiya

The coin pocket was supposed to have selvedge, as do almost all the coin pockets for every jean we carry, but the crotch selvedge thing was random, it all depended on where they were at with production during the cutting of each particular pair.

Almost every pair has it though...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it age naturally, it ages quite well and i haven't seen many that have cracked over extended use and many washes..

• 1 month later...

We were missing some black pairs of these in our online stock, they've been readded into stock this morning..

Including one size of the indigo selvedge ones.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Well, I had planned to keep these set aside until my new bike showed up, but now that it was delayed 2 more fucking months (May! DAMN!), I figured screw it. Legs are the perfect size to ride in (just loose enough that they never even begin to pull, not loose enough to rub together annoyingly, but damn, they crushed my nuts. Hope that stops.

• 3 weeks later...

2214764071_8647188685.jpg

Been wearing these for about two weeks. Perfect for biking in after the first day. They're nice down to just below freezing, much below that and I toss a base layer under them on my commute (20-30 minutes). Don't need to until it drops down to around -8 or so (Celcius), but it's nicer with a base layer below freezing. In love. Seem like they're stretching as much as, or even more than my 1634s, pretty damned baggy by now really.

• 1 month later...

Found the answer...

So congrats on a great fit and heavy duty pair !

I had the chance to touch them - Dick Danger's pair - and I must admit that I love the feel of the denim....very soft for 21oz...

Okay - today is March 14th 2008....trying to memorize the dates of ur second project - one never knows ....

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that Ironheart treated their denim so that they will not fade easily.. is this the same with this cyclist jeans?

I think you heard wrong. Pretty sure it's just thick yarn that takes longer to abrade down to the white core.

Also, fuck weatherunderground.com. 0 percent chance of rain . . . cyclist jeans now soaked and muddy, time for wash.

Alright, you've got about a month on me, but I haven't worn them steady. I have a bit of a fade starting off the crotch rivet, so you've got something to show I bet.

How come there is not many evolution pictures of these yet? I think Hamburglar has had his for a fair bit and bikes constantly, but don't really know of many others.

• 1 month later...

I just got the size 33 today and i was wondering if they shrink a bit around the thigh area, like with really hot water * not boiling though*. Realized they may be a bit roomy... I really like the snug fit on the guy second from the right...

front_web.jpg

I just got the size 33 today and i was wondering if they shrink a bit around the thigh area, like with really hot water * not boiling though*. Realized they may be a bit roomy... I really like the snug fit on the guy second from the right...

They will only shrink abit since IH denim is sanforized, the guy your speaking of biked alot thus the likely hood that is leg size that is filling out the fit.

They will only shrink abit since IH denim is sanforized, the guy your speaking of biked alot thus the likely hood that is leg size that is filling out the fit.

Also regarding that guy, would u happen to know if his jeans are presoaked in the pic? His denim looks slightly darker compared to the others...

Also regarding that guy, would u happen to know if his jeans are presoaked in the pic? His denim looks slightly darker compared to the others...

He's wearing the SEXIH03BK...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...