Self Edge x Iron Heart Cyclist Jeans = SEXIH03

kiya

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Like to see someone wear these low.

How come these are named 03?

Actually, most people that have tried these on have worn them a bit low slung and it looks great...

i had the pleasure of trying these on today and damn. they were just the perfect cut for me. top to bottom i couldn't ask for anything more. considering i wanted to buy some 634s and samurai 710s, i don't feel bad about just getting these costly (and well worth it) jeans instead and having the best of both worlds. problem is i'm down here to visit my fam for thanksgiving and i'm leaving to go back to school on saturday morning! i'd like to hope there will be a pair left in my size when they go online, but when i was talking to kiya, i found out there's only 3 pairs of 38s. is there any way you can hold a pair/do a phone order or something kiya? p.s.-thanks for all the help and great service at your store, you guys do good work.

i'm like a size 28, and rail thin, how ridiculous would the thighs look on me, they seem awfully wide :(

They look great on skinny people.. i have yet to see somebody wear the 28, but the 29 looked great on a few people.

Actually, in the promo shots we did the model all the way to the right is wearing a size 29.

I picked these up today and committed the ultimate new clothes faux pas of wearing them out of the store....I couldn't help it, I was riding and have been waiting for my riding jeans for too long. Fuck all the haters, these jeans are so worth it on so many levels.

Tyler

i got my pair right when the store opened. i didn't want to look like a hypebeast lining up outside the store, but i was on my way back up to school and this was my only chance to scoop them. they're amazing, of course, with lots of nice details, and the friendly purveyors of japanese denim at self edge can't be beat. thanks for the jeans and sake, kiya!

*edit- if you have thunder thighs such as myself, the fit can't be beat! don't miss out on these jeans!

I have to agree with B-Dawg, I am a big guy (36-38) and these fit perfectly for larger waists or people with bigh thighs. There is enough room up top and through the thigh, but they taper down nicely at the bottom so they sit nicely on your shoes. I didn't even realize that they were comming out today, but I tried them on when I stopped by the store and had to have them. Got a 38 in black (Kiya said they only made two so if you want the other one get down there). Thanks Kiya and Selfedge, always have a nice experience when I go there.

I really can't wait for sizing specifics.

You mean a size chart?

They've been up on the site for a week now:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Hmm I must have passed over them somehow. Will there be any available online for the 1st or are they completely all gone.

All sizes will be available on Saturday online.

The only missing size might be 38 in black.

Any chance of a measurement near the knee on one or two size?

Knee Measurement taken exactly 15" below the crotch:

Size 34 = 9"

Size 36 = 9.4"

They're not supposed to have crotch selvedge, but some were still constructed with selvedge on the crotch.

They're not supposed to have crotch selvedge, but some were still constructed with selvedge on the crotch.

i guess i got lucky then. my crotch gets to roll in style. was that due to a miscommunication or just because they could? what about with the coin pocket(because mine have selvedge there too)?