fs: ltd ed. S510XX-AI samurai jeans sz 36

xcoldricex

hey, i got these as a present from someone who didn't know my waist was a 31, these are a 36.

(see pics below posted for me by minya)

they are too large for me, i was thinking about having them tailored, but i don't know what the result would look like- does anyone have any experience in tailoring waists on jeans? because now they are gigantic on me, and i don't imagine they will shrink that much. they got shortened to about a 34", a little longer. wish they were my size! the denim is absolutely beautiful. i believe i still have the tags with me. if anyone is interested i'll take pics of them. i'm in shanghai right now, so they'd have to be shipped EMS but i'd take paypal.

email offers to xcoldricex [at] comcast.net

if i don't get a satisfactory offer they will be ebay-ed. thanks!

Edited by xcoldricex on Aug 17, 2005 at 08:11 PM

Quote:

just curious, what is the waist size of the jeans, as I read it you are 31" and the length of the jeans are 34", but couldn't find the waist size described? sorry if I missed something.

thanks!

--- Original message by the black arm on Aug 15, 2005 10:52 PM

topic :: fs: ltd ed. S510XX-AI samurai jeans sz 36 <------ Pretty sure they are size 36 in the waist, not positive, and not trying to be rude.

Ummm... those are my jeans. And that is a picture of them I posted to the Selvedge Denim thread back in July.

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=817&start=211

I don't appreciate your using it in this way. Is there a reason you can't take a picture of your own jeans, especially if you want to sell them?

takashi

Edited by takashi on Aug 16, 2005 at 06:22 AM

Edited by takashi on Aug 16, 2005 at 06:23 AM

hey, i'm sorry takashi, i did a search on it, and i think maybe eldave responded to your message and quoted the pictures in it so i thought they were his. sorry for using your picture.

i'll take my own pictures. and post them tomorrow. sorry for the wait. i had it marked to send me an email whenever someone posted and never got an email.. so i figured no one was interested. then i'll contact people. thanks for the interest. i need the cash to buy a camcorder!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...