Handmade Leather Goods for Sale (wallets etc.)

corter

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woa, havent checked the thread in a bit. Here's some updates and answers:

All belts are ready to go out, will be shipping tuesday after the holiday

More belts are coming, but there will be 2 versions: a regular 10 oz and an awesome 14 oz

Flathead houndstooth shirts don't fit me :(

The BxC will see light again, however not right now, i'm booked with jobs for about 2 weeks

Regular snap wallets are coming in a few days, I'm trying to get them done with the start of school.

sorry...no skull wallets, i'm trying to do my own designing now. i've got a bi fold in the works however i'm not happy with it yet so it's still in the revising stage.

thanks ken :) I just want to come up with something really nice and unique, I might put a few of those bifolds up in the mean time after i get all the current orders I have done.

I treated myself to a houndstooth, but unfortunately at 6'3" and 205 lbs, my shoulders and arm length are too big for the 44",because it measures a bit smaller. I'm going to try the orange and black plaid one though, that seems a bit bigger.

6'3" and 205lbs? *looks at previous waywt*

ah damn. didn't realize you were that tall. i just thought you had a short fridge.

daaaaaaamnn, son.the houndstooth don't come in 44" though. they're size 44 but is really 42" chest.

i do remember seeing a plaid with an actual 44" though.

so far i've only recieved like 2-3 bracelet interests, so they're n ot going to be happening for a couple weeks, but they will be happening. I need to design them (i'm thinking they're going to be very simple to keep costs down). I'd say if you want to order something do it now, i'll hook up free shipping on the bracelets when I do make them :)