Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

From my first Japan trip:

- Visvim Maliseet, dark brown (from F.I.L. Tokyo)

- Head Porter brown leather croc wallet (Head Porter, Tokyo)

- Head Porter backpack (Head Porter, Tokyo)

- Porter messenger/computer bag (Kura Chika Yoshida, Tokyo)

- Original fake beanie (Original Fake, Tokyo)

- Studio D'Artisan beanie (Americaya, Tokyo)

- Chinos (Hinoya, Tokyo)

- Samurai S003 JP denim (Samurai Jeans store, Osaka)

- Grey chino, navy chino, & rain jacket (Uniqlo, Tokyo)

- A Bathing Ape coin/camera case (BAPE Exclusive, Tokyo)

- Green pants (Up-Start, Tokyo)

no pictures=lies, lies, all lies

I really dont like posting shit I have or copped, unless its awesome or grail status, such as these as showen p500's:

padmore.jpg

Thanks to apparently the richest farmer in america.(seriously farmers dont make alot and are often in debt just so start a farm in america)

Thanks to apparently the richest farmer in america.(seriously farmers dont make alot and are often in debt just so start a farm in america)

there's more money per sq. ft. in Salinas Valley's Ag Industry than in silicon valley....jussayin

1492.jpg

So I got these a few days ago, went to put them on and wear them out for the first time and 3 buttons pop off within seconds of putting them on and as I put my hand in the pockets with my thumb kinda hanging out the left pocket tears. Pretty shotty construction if you ask me. The buttons should have been riveted denim style instead of shew in. I had the same issue with a Wings and Horns chambray shirt... all the buttons had to be re done after wearing it a couple times.

Luckily I was able to return it today at Nomad clothing in Toronto where I bought it and I ended up just exchanging the pants for a couple of nice Gitman shirts which I know will take what I give them. Nomad was really good about, no questions asked. Oddly enough it was the Gitman shorts that I had originally wanted when I got the pants.

gitman-vintage-cotton-poplin-shirts.jpg

gitman2.jpg