Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Man, I love that Eastpack, but I'd never, ever wear it like a backpack. It's big and slouchy for a reason.

finally came in the mail:

DSC_0477.jpg

still tentative on these. they're a tad snug, but i imagine they'll stretch. they're very comfy though.

EDIT: excuse the laces, just did them up quick so i could try them on properly. will fix eventually.

That Raf thing is fucking retarded. Makes you look like a 3 year who stole their older brother's backpack. Material is awful; color/style is awful and the price is surreal. Jesus.

I am willing to pay you 5 dollars for every person you walk by who doesn't laugh at you whilst wearing that.

Your apartment looks nice though.......at least you've got somewhere pleasant to reflect on what you've done.

That Raf thing is fucking retarded. Makes you look like a 3 year who stole their older brother's backpack. Material is awful; color/style is awful and the price is surreal. Jesus.

I am willing to pay you 5 dollars for every person you walk by who doesn't laugh at you whilst wearing that.

SO true, I guess some styles are just way beyond me.:confused:

SUPER BOWL XLII !

my friend just picked these up today. looks like im going to arizona tomorrow night. had the flight since nov. hoping the packers would make it but hes a pats fan so it should be fun either way.

lower level between the endzone line and the goal line.

super bowl or bust

36803565ti2.jpg

im rooting for the gmen since i hate the pats, but if the line falls anymore i might have to bet the pats and root for them. try and win back some of the ticket price...could have gone to japan 3 times and bought a pair of jeans