Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

in vegas for a few days so i went shopping. the new marc jacobs store opened up a few days ago and apparently i was their first male customer. i bought a pair of dry jeans(which i think have fake selvage) and a pair of these flannel and suede sneakers. also bought a blazer at loro piana.

its true its authentic n real,jatujak one of the most popular secondhand place in south east asia.And yes they also sell fake but they will tell u if u ask.Japanese/malaysian/singapore denim collector r their main customer.All the stuff is neatly hang by their section n r choosed by grade before going to display.icon_smile_approve.gif

life begin at 180 kmh,many men dies but not many really live

Yeah I'm a pretty big guy. The cloak stuff is tight, but they even had larger sizes. The fit of the coat is pretty snug and only leaves room for a shirt and thin sweater, but that just keeps me more warm I guess. The rpm's are a bit baggy and I sometimes rather like to use some other pants with those particular clothes.

I love black...

Needless to say, this is my favorite outfit for winter. Too bad I can't wear it every day....

Edited by Marcus on Nov 26, 2005 at 07:29 PM

For sure.

Just wondering around Soho is great. The cloak store is awesome.

I went to NYC just a week ago and thought: what the hell. I'll never be able to buy the stuff I want in the next long space of time. I might as well buy something really nice that I really want, instead of spending small cash here and there.

Quote:

Are yahoo japan auctions? Links? Cheaper to get or just older stuff?

--- Original message by dnnsmanace on Nov 26, 2005 11:06 PM

For dior homme, its more expensive because of japanese markups. I only use it for stuff that i'm desperate to find (the armwarmers often go on ebay for up to $500.00..no joke!)

For things like undercover or japanese stuff (that have a markup here in the states) it's cheaper. I picked up some fall winter undercover boots for 700 (retail in japan) that are 1300 here in the states.

I use

http://www.bid-service.jp/home.html

since pretty much all auctioners don't ship internationally. He charges a fee (10%), but for a lot of stuff its worth it.