Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

'burbs of san diego - very safe for the most part. mace is for the wifey cuz i'm a bit paraniod as i've lost a loved one to violent crime. i've always had a thing for flashlights though... icon7.gif

souf / norf park?

norf county / la jorra lol.

i wanna move down there for a few months this summer, but pending grad school plans it'll probably not happen. i drive in every few weeks to go to hamilton's though, i love that place. u?

i wanna move down there for a few months this summer, but pending grad school plans it'll probably not happen. i drive in every few weeks to go to hamilton's though, i love that place. u?

this place got screwed over on the Pliny the Younger kegs, not sure what happened. You might also like o'briens, neighborhood, or pizza port.

never been but now i gotta go... my office is about 10mins from stone and i <3 their beer...

this place got screwed over on the Pliny the Younger kegs, not sure what happened. You might also like o'briens, neighborhood, or pizza port.

i heard that pizza port has some really good beer, on my list of places to go.

you guys ever eat at la posta in hillcrest on the corner of 3rd and washington? that's my fav mex spot. every time i fly into sd i hit that joint up as soon as i get off the plane - it's a tradition.