Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Yeah, not to derail this thread, but there really isn't need for a separate A&F thread. But the owner of the company Mike Jeffries is a real freak of nature. There is all of this corporate protocol, including the loud music, spraying all of their clothes with their fragrances, never discounting their clothes, etc...

I mean, just look at the guy:

story.jpg

dude he's probably awesome at beer pong.

Yeah, not to derail this thread, but there really isn't need for a separate A&F thread. But the owner of the company Mike Jeffries is a real freak of nature. There is all of this corporate protocol, including the loud music, spraying all of their clothes with their fragrances, never discounting their clothes, etc...

I mean, just look at the guy:

story.jpg

This is true. I'm probably gonna get -repped for this post lol. At certain times of the day the music volume must be set to to a certain level. Clothing forms must be spritzed and store must reak of "Fierce." Employees must wear the seasons colors and every employee must get walked out by a manager or LP every time they leave the store. But out of all that, it isn't so bad because after a while you tend to just shut out the music from your head. It's the fucking annoying/dumb/retarded/non-english speaking customers that drive you up the wall.

and the girl-staff in the A&F stores are H O N E Y S... damn...

That plus the parties, really chill down to earth coworkers(actually met some great friends there) and the fact that I know I'm getting a certain amount of hours is the only reasons why I'm there. And it's the most relaxed job I've ever had because I pretty much get to do whatever I want without being yelled at.

chromesquared- nice pickups, esp that belt

seenmy-the nomad pull over is way dope, except yellow is a little too crazy for me. nice pickups though

visvim Cordu 22 Hexagon..replacement for my 19th...i might want to sell it if anyone is interested, funds are getting low

dsc00301mu8.jpg

dsc00302rz8.jpg

buy20070804-1.jpg

Lad Musician silk/cotton u-neck, Factotum x Men's Non-no t-shirt

buy20070804-2.jpg

Lad Musician t-shirts

buy20070804-3.jpg

B.Son and Skull tanktops

buy20070804-4.jpg

Nom de Guerre deconstructed Deck Hoodie

buy20070804-5.jpg

B.Son button hoodie

also a new apartment to put all my junk in..

apt1.jpg

Did you get these in at Blackbird already?

And I really like the seating in your apt.

Yup. We just got them the other day.

Also by moving into a new apartment, I was reunited with my cat who has been living at my parents' for a while.

kittencushion.jpg

PICT0358.jpg

so, this is how my states trip turned out purchase-wise..

A & F Trackpants

A& F t-shirt x 4

A & F shirt

Random university t-shirts (Yale and Army??)

Flat Head shortsleeve shirt

Tripleworks jacket

Banana Republic cardi

besides the 2 flathead items and the br cardigan, your pickups while in the US started you well on your way towards dressing like the stereotypical college amjack

what's the prices on the new NDG stuff? I think I might have to plan a trip down to blackbird sometime :)

The denim is cheaper but most of the outerwear prices have gone up. I think the quality of it has been improved quite a lot, though.

Sorry for being a posting whore but i just got these. Not quite sure if i like em just yet, More Ralph Lauren workwear pants size 32x32 .... not quite sure i may put them up for sale maybe not. havent tried em on yet sooo.... idk but lemme know what yall think please! by the way they have a buckle back which was my main attraction to them

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg