Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest mocazen
mocazen - are you the same mocazen that had an incident with their hummer over at the AMC on palm ave.? if so, how'd things go with that?

Yeah that was me, how did you know? anyways, they didnt pay for shit that was inside, they paid for the Hummer, but I took me forever to get all the reciepts of the upgrade I did, took almlost 2 months to get paid

got the new whip, ot another Hummer fo you haters, but a 2006 Murci enjoy, btw one of the Hummers is in the background for you non-believers, and yes I wear a pimp suit when I drive this too

lmbo.jpg

LAMBOSIDE.jpg

LAMBOFRONT.jpg

Nice cars..I'll race you anyday :) the hummer or the lambo haha...funny you have both cars that tried to race me within the same month here in toronto....

Guest mocazen
Nice cars..I'll race you anyday :) the hummer or the lambo haha...funny you have both cars that tried to race me within the same month here in toronto....

But the new purchase in this picture would be the tiled floor in my garage

dsc00276qh2.jpg

i can't tell what cars you have by the pic, what kind do you drive?

Guest mocazen
05 porsche cayenne turbo stock for now, but getting engine upgrades as we speak by gemballa

04 Porsche Carrera GT, completely stock

Really nice cars, I saw 2 of those in Vegas once, very very nice, but I'd rather stick with the Murcielago, but thats my opinion, props on those cars, what other cars do you have?

samurai s5000bk's thanks to stroke5, they fit well.... maybe i have to look for a 30 now though to get a really slim fit.

this leather jacket should be coming in soon... and a bunch of other shit.

Inspired by Darkanimals jacket a few weeks back perhaps?

Gorgeous though, I'm jealous.

dsc00276qh2.jpg

JESUS CHRIST THAT'S THE FUCKIN GT!!!!!! i saw one of those in miami and thought i was gonna shit my pants but i didn't. I envy you!

got the new whip, ot another Hummer fo you haters, but a 2006 Murci enjoy, btw one of the Hummers is in the background for you non-believers, and yes I wear a pimp suit when I drive this too

lmbo.jpg

LAMBOSIDE.jpg

LAMBOFRONT.jpg

Damn nice. What do you do for a living?

dsc00276qh2.jpg

Nice GT! I was considering a Carrera myself recently...

Man so many ballers on this board! Nice...

wow, you guys must have some serious trust funds.

You know what, i dont really think its that. Im sure most of these people with such expensive cars have good jobs and make there own money.

What upsets me is the fact that they pay these exorbent amounts of money on silly cars when the money could be going to such better things.

So yes, werdtoyourmoms, why the fuck not give money to help developing countries? Why do you need a 300,000 dollar lambo or porsche? Fuck, take 250,000 of that and give it to social causes. Help the homeless, the poor, AIDS victims in Africa, the people displaced by Katrina, battered women shelters, etc. You've still got 50 grand left to buy something "fast". Sure you might see a couple more of them on the street then your lambo and thus your ego will be slightly deflated...BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES.

It sickens me to see how much money is spent on material items (hell, i sicken myself with how much money i spend on clothes) when people right down your street dont have money to eat tonight.

Its the me first, capatilist, consumer driven mind set that is quickly running this country into the ground. I will cheer the day in 50 years when the US is no longer the world super power.

And fuck you guys for driving cars that get less then 10 miles to the gallon. You selfish pricks.

I hope mother nature fucks you in the ass.

You know what, i dont really think its that. Im sure most of these people with such expensive cars have good jobs and make there own money.

What upsets me is the fact that they pay these exorbent amounts of money on silly cars when the money could be going to such better things.

So yes, werdtoyourmoms, why the fuck not give money to help developing countries? Why do you need a 300,000 dollar lambo or porsche? Fuck, take 250,000 of that and give it to social causes. Help the homeless, the poor, AIDS victims in Africa, the people displaced by Katrina, battered women shelters, etc. You've still got 50 grand left to buy something "fast". Sure you might see a couple more of them on the street then your lambo and thus your ego will be slightly deflated...BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES.

It sickens me to see how much money is spent on material items (hell, i sicken myself with how much money i spend on clothes) when people right down your street dont have money to eat tonight.

Its the me first, capatilist, consumer driven mind set that is quickly running this country into the ground. I will cheer the day in 50 years when the US is no longer the world super power.

And fuck you guys for driving cars that get less then 10 miles to the gallon. You selfish pricks.

I hope mother nature fucks you in the ass.

says the person that spends $200 on a pair of jeans. me and you. $400 there.

let it go carl, these discussions have been done to death.

its really not the place of anyone to start an anticapitalist tyraid on a fashion message board...

and everyone knows that grass roots activism is so 2000...