Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

hey long time lurker here. thought id put up some new buys for your viewing pleasure.

FinalHome hoodie - there's a hood hidden within the first hood that unfolds through the zipper. cotton is really soft.

Maharishi M65 - pretty basic but nice details (asymmetrical epaulettes, yellow rivets, velcro patch for personalizing) and great fit.

Attachment cargos - awesome slim fit, wicked pocket flaps and strappy bits.

hey long time lurker here. thought id put up some new buys for your viewing pleasure.

FinalHome hoodie - there's a hood hidden within the first hood that unfolds through the zipper. cotton is really soft.

Maharishi M65 - pretty basic but nice details (asymmetrical epaulettes, yellow rivets, velcro patch for personalizing) and great fit.

Attachment cargos - awesome slim fit, wicked pocket flaps and strappy bits.

i like the hoody and the m65, whered you get them...

and nice julian reds apu

Belt and bracelet from H&M, D:Fi Wax from Rickys:

33lmvb5.jpg

Sneakers from Zara(thanks Mbrand for the info) and Cheese Doodles from the bodega:

2v8q0cn.jpg

dude in love with these zara!!

search the web and on the zara site i cant seem to find this model is this like last season model or something wondering if i can find it in south coast plaza at the zara store, in california.... man help! haha thsoea re seriously hot hahaha

dude in love with these zara!!

search the web and on the zara site i cant seem to find this model is this like last season model or something wondering if i can find it in south coast plaza at the zara store, in california.... man help! haha thsoea re seriously hot hahaha

They're from the current collection so you have chances to find them.

my dad bought an $800 lance armstrong bike (i dont know the model as its not here in japan with us right now) and has never ridden it. i took it out for a ride once and he got pissed. he says hes saving it for retirement or something.

he has a wierd adoration for lance. i once told him he was dead, and he almost cried.

Just tell him he's a drug cheat. Should go down a treat.

:/

what shoes are those? brand? style? price? where to get them? etc etc

whoohooo these shit just came in..

2 long sleeve uber slim fit u-neck and 2 pair of shoes..

Image397.jpg

damn! the lousy quality of the pic doesn't do justice to the shit man..

that second nike tshirt is amazing. where'd you get that?

Yes it very nice i think, i bought it in a store called sneakers n stuff in stockholm sweden. It is part of a series of 3 new artist collabo shoes nike made. You in london right? I know Foot Patrol in london has the shoes. Im sure they have the tee to if its not sold out. Give em a call.

www.foot-patrol.co.uk (Only shoes on the site, but give em a call)

whoohooo these shit just came in..

2 long sleeve uber slim fit u-neck and 2 pair of shoes..

Image397.jpg

damn! the lousy quality of the pic doesn't do justice to the shit man..

those are some dope pick ups! Could you wear the black shoes with your fav jeans and take a pic? that would so make my day man...:D

i tried searching on Rakuten and google

but no luck finding the chauser ones

any tips?

dismalfuture and apu: the the white ones are TST x Jewls. The black ones are chauser. got them from rakuten at around 20000 yen each.