Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest AKING

if you're so serious about photography, shouldnt you acquire the means necessary to accomplish your goals? dont get mad at a nigga just cause he stunts. if he's beating you at the equipment game then shame on you. you're supposed to be the pro.

Don't know you so don't know if that's your case but I can't believe the number of people who buy L glass and have the shooting habits of a point and clicker. Most people doing photography are like the fat kids who got the coolest reebok pumps but couldn't do shit on the court. Get a fucking 50mm 1.8 and your kit lense and start taking pictures wankers!!

fixed that for ya

if you're so serious about photography, shouldnt you acquire the means necessary to accomplish your goals? dont get mad at a nigga just cause he stunts. if he's beating you at the equipment game then shame on you. you're supposed to be the pro.

real talent in any walk of life can shine with subpar equipment. your statement is flat out stupid and should be neg repped.

Guest AKING
real talent in any walk of life can shine with subpar equipment. your statement is flat out stupid and should be neg repped.

nah. think about it for a minute. you white people are all hung up on that "horatio algers" or "underdog" story where someone does well with little means. that's not the reality. the reality is that if you're serious about something then you should take whatever means necessary to succeed at it. if that means buying the best equipment for your task then that's all there is to it.

why do you think baseball players cork their bats?

why do you think tennis players try to get the best equipment?

why do you think that businesses try to get the best technology?

Guest jmatsu
i'll definitely admit that i was not all that comfortable in my last posted fit, but on a normal basis i usually wear a button-up, jeans, and some boots. i am most comfortable in these clothes. i don't bother posting these as i'm pretty sure i'd get shit for posting simple fits. and they are simple, i'm only 19 and slowly acquiring a wardrobe. i don't have a salary job like most of you and don't spend my parents money on clothes

i've been wearing ankle boots since like the 8th grade, and they are my go-to footwear. i have never really gotten used to flat sneakers or anything of that sort. my most recent pair of boots before this was a smaller cuban heel, and i've actually got to say, these 6.5cm ones are surprisingly easier and more comfortable to walk in...must be the wide heel

pls post pics! will def b funny.

you white people

is he white??

newaze st8ment b true

fly gear helpz but all dem gr8z start wit cheep shit

AKING, the reebok pump argument is the best. If you suck at photography, L glass will not help you in the same way he newest most expensive basketball shoes won't help if you suck at basketball. Waste of money if you suck at whatever you're doing.

Guest AKING
AKING' date=' the reebok pump argument is the best. If you suck at photography, L glass will not help you in the same way he newest most expensive basketball shoes won't help if you suck at basketball. Waste of money if you suck at whatever you're doing.[/quote']

the "reebok pump" argument oversimplifies everything way too much. your argument oversimplifies everything way too much. i made my point, whether or not you are capable of taking anything away from it is your problem.

edit: you know what, i'll make it easy for you. the only way that the "reebok pump" argument makes sense is if the shoes do absolutely nothing or negatively affect the player. otherwise, that person is just doing what they can to step their game up. i can't see how having a good lens is hurting this guy. if you can prove to me that it is, then i'll shut the fuck up. he made the decision of value and acted accordingly. all that i've seen so far are people who are jealous and think (perhaps rightly) that they could do more with his equipment. my statement to them still stands: get better equipment for yourselves and stop bitching.

who, vega? dude was mad intimidating as a boss character. climbing up the walls and shit... he did suck as a regular character though.

guile was a little underrated... niggas always went for ryu and ken first, and guile was in the 2nd tier but he was just as nasty.

i'd say guile was pretty much most people's 2nd choice over ryu/ken. i always used guile though, even before handcuffs+invisible throw.

the "reebok pump" argument oversimplifies everything way too much. your argument oversimplifies everything way too much. i made my point, whether or not you are capable of taking anything away from it is your problem.

edit: you know what, i'll make it easy for you. the only way that the "reebok pump" argument makes sense is if the shoes do absolutely nothing or negatively affect the player. otherwise, that person is just doing what they can to step their game up. i can't see how having a good lens is hurting this guy. if you can prove to me that it is, then i'll shut the fuck up. he made the decision of value and acted accordingly. all that i've seen so far are people who are jealous and think (perhaps rightly) that they could do more with his equipment. my statement to them still stands: get better equipment for yourselves and stop bitching.

Ok a 35mm 1.4 does absolutely nothing in the hands of an unskilled photographer, that's exactly the point we're making. The only thing it does is make people laugh when they see the kid with the L glass who can't even hold his camera properly.

I think what they're saying is that he possibly spent too much money on something he wouldn't be able to get the full value out of possibly because his photography skills suck. that's the negative, not that the lens themselves affect his skills negatively. Anyways, a lot of speculation from fuuma and probably unnecessary hate against potential noobs. Do you guys actually know of people who spend a lot of money on cameras and lenses they never use in real offline life? most amateurs i know buy sigma or tamron lenses because they can't justify the extra money for faster or more comfortable focusing from canon or nikkor lenses.

i was gonna post some recent purchases but this is street fighter talk now. e honda was always my best character, i would always go for throws, i guess its more bear hugs and knees than actual throws. yeah my friends would always go, ken/ryu or guile but e honda was my fail safe.

but then again i suck now i havent played in year.

i see where AKING is coming from but it doesnt apply in this situation. (assuming VUONG is a bginner)

whether its photography or whatever else, there is a certain point where an upgrade might be necessary. maybe not even necessary but beneficial. now as a beginner, an upgraded lens will do absolutely no good if they cant even tell the difference between a kit lens and a L glass.

Guest AKING

look at you. what the hell is wrong with you. you're like children.

get your money up kids and stop fucking whining.

Guest AKING
cute. its another shadow account by probably some angsty fuck who got banned awhile ago. whicih one are you this time? when should i expect a new thread on supertrash where you expose yourself?

i dont have to stoop down to you, but you know what, i'll give you a shot. as soon as you admit that you are bitchmade and then quit feeling yourself so damn much, i'll leave this website.

edit: also, if you think i have any motive for coming to this despicable place other than the greatest motivator, then you are wrong.

I think what they're saying is that he possibly spent too much money on something he wouldn't be able to get the full value out of possibly because his photography skills suck. that's the negative, not that the lens themselves affect his skills negatively. Anyways, a lot of speculation from fuuma and probably unnecessary hate against potential noobs. Do you guys actually know of people who spend a lot of money on cameras and lenses they never use in real offline life? most amateurs i know buy sigma or tamron lenses because they can't justify the extra money for faster or more comfortable focusing from canon or nikkor lenses.

I was speaking about a tendency I see in (very) amateur photographers not really targeting the OP, he might just be Irving Penn from all I know.