Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i agree, i work in this chair for days on end. people think it's not comfortable because it doesn't have twenty inches of cushioning. those chairs are the worst for your back, useless for working. and they get so damn hot. any amount of prolonged sitting is bad, but the aeron seems to minimize the impact the best. it's a very well designed work chair. worth every penny to me.

Jigga wat? I work at least 12+ hour days 5 days a week and I have to say that HM-type chairs are the BEST. Every single chair in our office is HM. I never realized how much an improvement in comfort a chair could bring until I tried sitting in a normal chair again for long periods. It may be expensive and you may be paying a price premium, but the fundamental design is pretty amazing.

magnetic i got those headphones over christmas as a gift, and at first, I was like "eh, i dont really need these" but wow, the difference a good set of earbuds make.... sheessh, makes listening to good charlotte infinitely better.

A word to the wise: U can kopp dem HM chairs on ebay for fraction of the price, usually from offices that are selling off their furniture. I bought one a couple of years ago for like 300-350 shipped? and it was in NDS condition.

I ALMOST pulled trigger on McIntosh 6300 integrated amplifier just to impress bitches, but fuck, I listen to illegally downloaded music and dont have any records or decent record player, so i couldnt rly justify purchase.

magnetic i got those headphones over christmas as a gift, and at first, I was like "eh, i dont really need these" but wow, the difference a good set of earbuds make.... sheessh, makes listening to good charlotte infinitely better.

A word to the wise: U can kopp dem HM chairs on ebay for fraction of the price, usually from offices that are selling off their furniture. I bought one a couple of years ago for like 300-350 shipped? and it was in NDS condition.

I ALMOST pulled trigger on McIntosh 6300 integrated amplifier just to impress bitches, but fuck, I listen to illegally downloaded music and dont have any records or decent record player, so i couldnt rly justify purchase.

big baby jesus cries.

Just ordered a pair of KRK Rokit 5 powered monitors for my studio.

How are these monitors?

I had the KRK 5's as well, I thought they were nice. I got them as a hand me down from my roommate who was leaving and he sold them to me for some hamburger money. We had just gone to get them as well, he had looked at most of the different brands but at the end of the day the KRK's won out for that price/size.

Srsly, who cares. I buy shit because I like it, not because of the 'cool' factor. If that's what you're into, your wardrobe must look like shit. Cockhole.

its just painfully past its time

i thought they were stupid when they were trendy, and youre too early to be 'ironic' or whatever kids are into these days

also, its just an ugly shirt

recentshit.jpg

Visvim Undercover Kiefers

Raf Simons f/w 07 velcro shits

wolf sweatshirt

wings + horns jacket

wings and horns jkt looks nice. how much did you pick it up for and where?