Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I always thought the black coated finns were shiny, unless it's a different nudie jean.

I also picked up some good r&b/soul/blues records from this little antique thrift shop. $1 each but my 2 friends and i split 20 for $15. Some really good shit there.

It's $499 retail. :)

Sis bought it for herself from Circuit City [on employee disc.], but then her boyfriend bought her one too for her birthday. So she sold the unopened one to me. steal.:D

whoah how'd you score a canon G9 for 280 bones?

I thought they retailed for around 400??

I always thought the black coated finns were shiny, unless it's a different nudie jean.

Thin finn black coated starts off as this dark, matte black and it gets shiny and "leather-like" with wear.

S2A coated jeans, which I THINK are waxed, are shiny all over.

Picked up a Baracuta G9 in navy for cheap today. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's a little too big though, so I'm not sure if I'll keep it. Opinions?

N.B. The mark on the bottom left in the first picture was as a result of a dirty lens. Also, sorry for the poor quality of the pictures; the lighting in my flat is rubbish.

baracuta1us4.jpg

baracuta2vu6.jpg

are those the LHT selvedge ones? i have a pair of non selvedge greys on reserve at stels when they come in this week, but i've been looking for those all over. boston pickups, or chicago?

I actually got them at Stel's, too. Any idea why the light grey denim costs more than the dark grey or indigo?

now that im borrowing my friends camera i can post this

P1000726.jpg

yoko deveraux cardigan robocopped from self edge

P1000735.jpg

superfuture trading cards also copped from self edge

two dollars a pop

i think they are limited to 100 each

...just copped this from history preservation:

br_sweatshirt_thumb.jpg

...can't wait for it to arrive!!!

how much was this? i'm actually looking for something to wear to the gym or for racketball...

I actually got them at Stel's, too. Any idea why the light grey denim costs more than the dark grey or indigo?

if yours are selvedge, then it's because they're the left hand twill selvedge ones, as the indigo and dark grey's aren't I don't think. Otherwise I have no clue, but if they have the light ones in my size i'm deff. going for those instead.

Ha Amsterdam represent!

2217036832_0e276eeb3c.jpg

edit:

theetruscan, noice! I had that in my hands at Archive, some pretty nice details!

Biff, how much did that set you back? Looks cool, BR?

Mrip, I'm indeed afraid that you got ripped, or atleast the Cheep one is a fake, it should say Cheep/Cheapmotherfukr, thrifter/dad/skater, yours says SidneyLo photographer... might be worth a lot of money because of that mistake though...

I've gotten 2 PM's regarding those "Superfuture Trading Cards" already..

Just to clear this up.. Those aren't something we're selling!

Those are Sidney's business cards, they're free in the area where we leave flyers at SE... Collect all the characters, the value goes up once they get banned.