Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Acronym 3A-1 Einsatztasche | Limonta | Black

Got this recently. I had been looking for one of these for a while. I finally put a WTB in the Market and a fine gentleman offered to sell me his - which I promptly bought.

3A-1_Einsatztasche_01.jpg

i love this bag. it's been treating me very well. (thanks lowrey)

Thanks. Fit's great but I still have to learn how to walk in laceless boots w/ heels. Not used to it at all. I'm dropping them off tomorrow to have the heel rubber protected and get an insole for it.

Not sure what the cats over at A told you, but they mentioned to me not to wear insoles for a little bit to help break in the shoe, then once it's a little broken in, buy the insoles. (they all recommend tacco)

Right now, I still have no insoles and they are very comfy.

Not sure what the cats over at A told you, but they mentioned to me not to wear insoles for a little bit to help break in the shoe, then once it's a little broken in, buy the insoles. (they all recommend tacco)

Right now, I still have no insoles and they are very comfy.

Karlo failed to mention that to me... He did recommend to get Tacco and to protect the heel though. Good lookin' out. Thanks!

damn you lowrider, damn YOU!

reallly nice bag ordo and the silver loafers seems pretty cool misterpretender.

lastly nice card holder ayn, while i actually usually don't like logo canvas. goya is pretty much the one exception. (hope it doesn't turn blue too soon)