Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Ann D and Rick Owens is the new Dior Homme eh? Seems like every other guy on WAYWT is covered, oops I mean "loosely draped" in this aesthetic.

i dont think so. everyone on this forum owns a pair of dior jeans and thats about it.

there wasnt much dior homme to begin with.

^ yea not many people own dior besides the jeans and even then it's one specific type(dry)...

rick owens is definetly too expensive for "every other person" to own here and while annd is sorta like that too except slightly more affordable(especially since not many people are buying the outerwear).

I guess I was referring to the people over 25 and not waiting in line for Supreme. Nevertheless, Ann D's clothes are far more forgiving in fit than the DH look so I like seeing the brand getting more popular. Nothing worse than a short pudgy guy squeezed into a DH blazer like an overripe sausage.

Ann D and Rick Owens is the new Dior Homme eh? Seems like every other guy on WAYWT is covered, oops I mean "loosely draped" in this aesthetic.

i don't own any dior or rick owens (though i wish i did own some rick) and this is my first ann d piece. it might be turning up more, but i think you might be exgagerating a tad when you say every other poster is covered in ann d and rick owens.

i just like my new jacket and wanted to post a picture of it...

i don't own any dior or rick owens (though i wish i did own some rick) and this is my first ann d piece. it might be turning up more, but i think you might be exgagerating a tad when you say every other poster is covered in ann d and rick owens.

i just like my new jacket and wanted to post a picture of it...

Oh, I like your jacket too. Don't mind me, I'm just bitter cuz I'm broke and missed out on the Rick Owens, Ann D sales...

It's obviously an exaggeration but there has definitely been an increased prominence of the two over the months if you're a regular here. I've also seen lots of people with dior shoes, button ups, polos in the waywt thread if not in here so to say that would be incorrect.

Oh, I like your jacket too. Don't mind me, I'm just bitter cuz I'm broke and missed out on the Rick Owens, Ann D sales...

Still time to hit the Cloak going out of business sale :P There were a few Ann D pieces floating around barneys on 60th a few days ago as well.

Asics, Adidas eft, stan smith, vandal,alife boots(Redwing inspired),suede vans and the mf dooms, the vans are so nice, also might sell the mf dooms(size 10 need an 11) ,forgive the rug

rainbow vomit

Standard is a French magazine, and it is chock full of text that I am barely scraping by understanding, but from what I do understand, it is pretty uh... standard. I picked it up mainly for a few interesting photo spreads- otherwise, it is the usual book/music/movie reviews, a few interviews (Nurse With Wound is a random one!), and a picture of Jeremy Scott looking dazed.

Indie is from the UK, but the ones I've seen and picked up say "International Edition". Another case of the photos and layout trumping the text, although at the very least I can actually read Indie. Way focused in on independent British designers, very little mention of names we'd all recognize.