Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Soundbomber, where'd you get those grey monocrhome cons? Or am I a dumbass and they're everywhere..going to google them now..

which uniqlo in tokyo?

anyway from my trip to 10 corso como:

NO PIC

-CDG Guerilla 2 Red Cologne

-DIOR HOMO Black Tee (40% off)

-Comme des Garcons homme plus short sleeve shirt (40% off)

From (Who is) A Yellow Ruby

-Slim cut pinstripe pants (50% off)

My aunt spent like 250,000 YEN. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That is a very fucking nice flight jacket. I've been considering those more and more over the last few winters.

My dad had one when I was a kid from Petticoat lane market in London. I remember him haggling with the big Jewish lady shopkeeper on the price, it seemed to take forever to get to an agreement.

You took me back to my chidhood then!

That is a very fucking nice flight jacket. I've been considering those more and more over the last few winters.

My dad had one when I was a kid from Petticoat lane market in London. I remember him haggling with the big Jewish lady shopkeeper on the price, it seemed to take forever to get to an agreement.

You took me back to my chidhood then!

no kidding, that'd sound about right.

gonna be rummaging at the op shop to look for some shit like that.

pm me if she needs another nephew.

I got them brand new from a friend for $20, I'll let them go for the same price.. they're size 8 let me know.

Damn, if ever I lose my toes I'll buy those off you.

which uniqlo in tokyo?

anyway from my trip to 10 corso como:

NO PIC

what'd your aunt buy?

people are really self conscious about shoes looking too long, or big. they're almost as picky as people are about jeans having to be a millimeter from touching the ground. these are the same people who order a 99 cent cheeseburger and demand that the onions are grilled. anal pricks. i say it's a good thing for shoes to look bigger than smaller. the bigger the toes, the bigger the hose.

Guest Airjamie
people are really self conscious about shoes looking too long, or big. they're almost as picky as people are about jeans having to be a millimeter from touching the ground. these are the same people who order a 99 cent cheeseburger and demand that the onions are grilled. anal pricks. i say it's a good thing for shoes to look bigger than smaller. the bigger the toes, the bigger the hose.

So lorax works at mcdonalds....

]Rampant and almost beyond belief on what we affectionately call "THE FAIRY FORUMS," where "men" like to talk to other about how they look in flight jackets. Cross-dressers. Trainspotters. Eunuchs. The "JACKET QUEEN" phenomenon. Ambassadors of geekdom. Replicants.
That was a gem from that site.