Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

while we're looking at supreme purchases, i might as well post this:

*pic*

the gf picked that up for me this afternoon... I think she picked up that same grey beanie for me as well... but no pic...

Nice!

They look like the popsicles I used to buy from ice cream trucks. I kind of like the half-cabs.

Bomb Pops! :D

bomb.gif

while we're looking at supreme purchases, i might as well post this:

462179553_3c91460cb3.jpg

the gf picked that up for me this afternoon... I think she picked up that same grey beanie for me as well... but no pic...

dope gift, but i don' think it really matches your attire/style

not a gift, she just helped me purchase it... I just needed a backpack to save my back... it'll be useful when i have to walk from north beach to the bart station with tangerine with like 5 pairs of dry denim that I have to carry... :)

Ayn, I think your back would have managed with another backpack. Don't get me wrong, that backpack is nice in every way, it's just the price doesnt really seem to be worth it to me. for 168+tax it seems a bit unreasonable for the backpacks this season? For buying the black backpack, the extra 75+ dollars your paying for it versus another good quality backpack is basically the stitched on box logo patch. I'm a fan of supreme myself and their designs so don't take this the wrong way. Anyone else have any input?

Ayn, I think your back would have managed with another backpack. Don't get me wrong, that backpack is nice in every way, it's just the price doesnt really seem to be worth it to me. for 168+tax it seems a bit unreasonable for the backpacks this season? For buying the black backpack, the extra 75+ dollars your paying for it versus another good quality backpack is basically the stitched on box logo patch. I'm a fan of supreme myself and their designs so don't take this the wrong way. Anyone else have any input?
30kw21d.jpg

yeah heres my input, youre basically being a hypocrite. but dont take this the wrong way.

did you skip over his last sentence?

have you seen that bag in person? it definetly does not warrant its price tag. especially in comparison to previous season bags.

no i read it.

yes ive seen the bag in person.

so tell me, what makes YOU an authority as to how Supreme should price their items?

You know how I know the bag was worth $168 to Ayn? because he was willing to pay it.

edit: 666th post

you're cool rutan, and i don't mean to be a jerk, but in general, telling someone they shouldn't have bought xxxx designer item because they could have gotten something w/equivalent utility/quality somewhere else for cheaper is, well, annoying on this sort of thread. people buy stuff on here because they dig it. 168 ain't worth it to you, but why rain on someone else's parade? most poeple on here don't buy stuff on a value-for-money basis...they like it, they can afford it (or not), they grab it.

you're cool rutan, and i don't mean to be a jerk, but in general, telling someone they shouldn't have bought xxxx designer item because they could have gotten something w/equivalent utility/quality somewhere else for cheaper is, well, annoying on this sort of thread. people buy stuff on here because they dig it. 168 ain't worth it to you, but why rain on someone else's parade? most poeple on here don't buy stuff on a value-for-money basis...they like it, they can afford it (or not), they grab it.
Yeah I definitely understand what you're saying. I think what I was thinking and what I said didn't match up leading to a comment that sounded negative and not needed. But anyways, yeah what you said makes more sense every time I read it. Shouldn't have said what I did.

hey cool, it's stitched on? I was wondering if I could remove it, so maybe I can... thank you for your concern, but $75 is not exactly a big deal to some people, definitely not worth me or my gf's time to look around for another backpack... I wanted the Visvim one but that is harder to find, I told her to go to Union but she didn't want to walk over there... (it was cold or something)... so... the RiRi zippers alone is worth the price difference b/n the visvim and the supreme imo, I might still get one later if I find one, I can easily sell the Supreme one without losing too much money...

the red blue flannel shirt isnt worth anywhere near $100. i own it myself. very disappointing quality wise.