Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

cheap those boos look great ebay?

nope... vintage shop. 20$. still in the tissue paper. i went in to talk to them about a ccouple of boxes of big e levis cords and fucking crazy flares and they let me wander around thier back room and look thru shit. they had a stack of shoeboxes, and these happened to be my size. got a free pair of cowboy boots for my daughter and a free pair of deadstock raw wrangler bootcuts for my son, all from the late 60s.

lol, the fact that you dont know whats so special about it makes it even more special.

then tell me whats the deal about them.. the fit looks awful.

they probably cost a shit load of money and i cant see why =D

nope... vintage shop. 20$. still in the tissue paper. i went in to talk to them about a ccouple of boxes of big e levis cords and fucking crazy flares and they let me wander around thier back room and look thru shit. they had a stack of shoeboxes, and these happened to be my size. got a free pair of cowboy boots for my daughter and a free pair of deadstock raw wrangler bootcuts for my son, all from the late 60s.

really nice find that mate,wish we had decent vintage spots out here!its all imported and priced at a premium even charity shops in city are over priced

talking about vintage...

Found these today

bralla1.jpg

bralla2.jpg

camera died before i could take a close up of the back.

Seems to be vintage, swedish made army uniform pants, but I can´t imagine how they should be worn in the army.

Very much styled like vintage work pants. Suspender buttons, high waist, super wide straight cut, heavy cotton canvas, just one back pocket, cinch back.

Holes at the bottom, I guess they are for pulling them together (like i´ve done, will find something better to use though....)

Suggestions for what I should be rocking the with would be appriciated. I got a raw tenderloin jacket in mind, but shoes are harder..

talking about vintage...

Found these today

bralla1.jpg

bralla2.jpg

camera died before i could take a close up of the back.

Seems to be vintage, swedish made army uniform pants, but I can´t imagine how they should be worn in the army.

Very much styled like vintage work pants. Suspender buttons, high waist, super wide straight cut, heavy cotton canvas, just one back pocket, cinch back.

Holes at the bottom, I guess they are for pulling them together (like i´ve done, will find something better to use though....)

Suggestions for what I should be rocking the with would be appriciated. I got a raw tenderloin jacket in mind, but shoes are harder..

thoooseeee arreee huuuuggeeee

Guest StuckOnStupid
IMG_1405.jpg

goodfoot

tapes n tapes

some stupid fucking shiny h and m thing that keep suckering me in

that's a very yellow hat.

why do i want to shit on goodfoot's face so much?

and that tapes n tapes shit is pretty ill, i just got it last night.

I've had the Acronym neckwarmer for a while now, and survived 2 winters in it. It's fantastic -- it's thin, stretchy, and you can wear it lots of different ways, and it is REALLY surprisingly effective at blocking wind. It's awesome.

The Acronym logo on mine is all ripped to shreds from the thing stretching, though...

you can get it here: http://www.grandism.com/index.php?inp=42

it's on sale for like around $45 shipped to the U.S., I picked up that beanie a few weeks back and it's fucking amazing...

That's where I picked up mine^^^... I can't wait, this f**king Chicago weather won't quit.

Btw ayn, I just read about your Jomon's in your blog about the latest phase of your denim hoarding - AWESOME. Which one is your favorite out of the 4 you copped?

Btw ayn, I just read about your Jomon's in your blog about the latest phase of your denim hoarding - AWESOME. Which one is your favorite out of the 4 you copped?

Tough choice actually, obviously I didn't just randomly choose those 4 pairs, they are all very very different... I really can't pick my favorite right now coz I've only had them from a day to like a week at most, the Fullcount 1108's are pretty awesome though, and for around 210 shipped to the U.S. they really can't be beat. and it's probably not fair to compare the IH, Oni, and FC to the Jomons, as the price of the Jomons alone can buy all 3 of them...

Yeah it's an acronym muffler, haven't worn it with my glasses yet :)

Minya totally agree, went out with it earlier today, kept my face and neck nice and warm. Has two sides too it too which is kinda cool. I prefer the muffler to a scarf/krama/shemagh etc, because it does what it does without adding bulk, plus I don't feel like I can pull of scarfs too well.

Hey Rirawin- let me know if you ever get around to wearing it with your glasses... I'd like to get one, but I've a feeling my glasses would turn extremely foggy

mid week AA hookup:

boxer briefs ... let's see how crappy these are

oversized hoodie ... the hood is smaller than their normal hoodies?

50/25/25 turtleneck

... then a few other tings...

Paul Rand: Modernist Designer

Frenemies #5

PAM Ari Marcopoulus

Gus's sours