Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

pulled trigger on a new scarf..

dsc4693cu6.jpg

can we get a better picture on how this scarf is constructed??? thanks kumo

My camera is broken but these our what ive gotten from my birthday presents from my family, friends, and treats from myself.

Buena Vista Socia Cd

Ruben Gonzalez Momentos Cd\

Nova Latino 6 Cd

Martin Margiela Wallet

Edwin Nashville Jeans

Vintage Burberry Jacket

Yoko Deveraux Velvet Underground T-shirt

Converse All Black

Dries Van Noten Belt

Tiger Of Sweden V-neck Sweater

Lucky Me!

from nyc:

apc sample sale:

navy blazer - for gf

grey work pants - for gf

brown zip up w/ riri zipper - for me. cashier lady was nice as shit and gave $10 off

supreme:

marcopolous shirt harold hunter

loose gauge beanie

uniqlo:

cashmere v neck - for gf

cashmere crew neck - for me

so i guess they didn't have too much stuff i'd wear huh ddohnggo?

the apc sale was definitely slim pickings for men. it was a mad house in there and i wanted out asap since it was basically impossible to find good stuff. the zip up i got was definitely the best thing i saw there for men, and i'm glad i was able to snag it for $40 (original was $215). other than that, i couldn't find much for men. btw, as i stated in the other sf, ndg didn't have a size medium in the m65 :( all out!

the apc sale was definitely slim pickings for men. it was a mad house in there and i wanted out asap since it was basically impossible to find good stuff. the zip up i got was definitely the best thing i saw there for men, and i'm glad i was able to snag it for $40 (original was $215). other than that, i couldn't find much for men. btw, as i stated in the other sf, ndg didn't have a size medium in the m65 :( all out!

I was at NDG this weekend too. I probably would have gotten the m65, but the large was just a little too big for me. The medium would have been perfect. Damn NDG and their small stock!

blow me.

this is a recent purchase thread, is it not?

browsing around here, i cant help but wonder sometimes how the internet is like a giant taint, connecting the balls, superfuture, to the asshole, you people.

whatever, im just waiting to get unbanned from my other forum.

blow me.

browsing around here, i cant help but wonder sometimes how the internet is like a giant taint, connecting the balls, superfuture, to the asshole, you people.

No, I'm just a living, breathing, sentient asshole is all. I exist in a dimension of sheer dickery.

It's hard trying to have fun with the noobs, they just get feisty. If you stick around long enough, you'll probably get used to the fact that most of us really don't care that much about what you buy, and maybe you'll get a laugh out of it too.

wow, is that the sweater with the side buttons? the marine sweater?

It's the button-up sweater with a high collar. The fit was nice and the quality was on point, but $500... but who does NDG think they are? I think if their prices all dropped by about 150, things would be more reasonable. And to answer your question before, there were no smalls, either. Not sure if they just sold out, or if they didn't make a small.

blow me.

lovely attitude. if you post pics on the internet, don't shit in your socks if someone comments on it. what, the peeps on hypebeast never reply to you?

lovely attitude. if you post pics on the internet, don't shit in your socks if someone comments on it. what, the peeps on hypebeast never reply to you?

nobodys shitting their socks. im just replying in the same way yall would in dissaproval. its all good in the end tho, no hard feelings :)