Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Giving someone a present with the tags on? Thats fucking retarded.

If you're giving someone a present shouldn't they at least trust you enough to know that what you're giving them is either real and/or new?

Do you give someone a present with the pricetag on to show them how much you payed for the item?

Im sorry, this is just boggling my mind.

Not with the pricetag, numbnuts. With the tags that come with the garment that indicate that it's brand new and make it presentable. Trust has nothing to do with it - it's about making your present presentable

Giving someone a present with the tags on? Thats fucking retarded.

If you're giving someone a present shouldn't they at least trust you enough to know that what you're giving them is either real and/or new?

Do you give someone a present with the pricetag on to show them how much you payed for the item?

Im sorry, this is just boggling my mind.

Don't mind Carl...he's a little slow...

Number (N)ine over sized tee

my.php?image=nney1.jpg

Black premium leather New Balance 576s

my.php?image=nbsrr1.jpg

Also bought but not photographed yet:

Uniqlo washed camo BDUs (to be turned into shorts I think)

John Varvatos dark blue crosshatch jeans (slight boocut but will get them taken up and will lose this)

Back issues of Boon/Cool Trans and Smart

here's some of the stuff i got from my stint in japan- some of it was acquired over the year but i'm just getting them now that i'm home. stuff is coming out of boxes so its wrinkled and my camera was acting up so sorry about the terrible picture quality. but here we go:

1.jpg

cdiem boots/andaconda shoes

2.jpg

guidi, helmut lang, ccp x 2

3.jpg

visvims vans

4.jpg

LM linen shirt and gloves

13.jpg

kris van assche twist collar blazer (looks a lot better not wrinkled and worn)

14.jpg

signed ghostface t ghostface gave me hahaha.

i got some other t's, accessories, and stuff that i'm too lazy to post. wow that's quite a lot but i guess i was pretty resourceful since i did not buy one of these items retail.