Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

what's the price on those? and are they long like reeek tees.

the double layer s/s tees are $210 AUD and come in white, grey marle and black. double layer l/s tees are $255 AUD and come in black and dark brown. they are cut quite long like rick tees, my size S tees has a back length of over 80cm. the fabric is realy nice and soft, more substantial than rick tees too icon14.gif.

^^^^^

Damn son, since when did you decide to get all Jil'ed out...?

Since I got a job ;) I now have each piece in that fit, minus the shirt.. I've been wanting thta keyhole neck jawn since FW06 though, couldn't afford it back then because it was like $700 on sale over here... Then they stopped stocking Raf for Jil in Asia.. shit is surprisingly hard to find out of season, even on Y!, since Midwest was the only one carrying it over our way.

I suppose Isetan (owned by Wal-Mart!!!) goes through separate distro then? Raf for Jil was a sales failure when it broke in Asia and now all I see is Jil Tailor Made line... Midwest has always stocked the good Jil jawns though...

In other recent purchases, I raped an APC sale and got a bunch of buttonups for cheap, like $65, I walked out with like 8 items. I had to, since I got this new job. I can't really justify working in $500 Raf shirts just to sport the 'R', but you know...