Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I did, I like it. It's similar to the taylormade burner, but with more "pop" and imo, i can control it a bit more. I kind of wish I tried out the square head one though...

good to see other sufu golfers. went from a titleist dci990 iron set to mizuno mp67 a couple weeks ago.

mz790.jpg

love it.

good pick on those nike's poly, i demoed those out awhile ago. good driver

good to see other sufu golfers. went from a titleist dci990 iron set to mizuno mp67 a couple weeks ago.

love it.

good pick on those nike's poly, i demoed those out awhile ago. good driver

i just got some kzg blades a few months back, the stiff shaft is killing my game!

My friend/roomate has those same irons i believe. My friend ran outside screaming down the street as soon as that putt fell. Fuckin' nuts.

I need to get out on the course more as it has been awhile. I suck though. Still hovering in the 100-115 range depending on how the day is going. I need to consistently play so i can break 100 most of the time by the time spring 09 rolls around

My friend/roomate has those same irons i believe. My friend ran outside screaming down the street as soon as that putt fell. Fuckin' nuts.

I need to get out on the course more as it has been awhile. I suck though. Still hovering in the 100-115 range depending on how the day is going. I need to consistently play so i can break 100 most of the time by the time spring 09 rolls around

during high school i played varsity and bounced up and down from hitting even to like 80...its been 6 years since then and now i hit like 80 to 90 and i CANT break out of it...no matter how hard i try.

Tiger was just amazing today. Personally, I think he should take a break after this. He looked like his knee was killing him, but he is a tough guy. Is it an 18 hole playoff?

agreed. seeing as how he just had his baby, he should take a break...but you can def tell Tigers still got it, you see Westwood start sluffin on the back 9? Tiger aint down with no sluffin. clutch birdies on 18th ftw.

anybody know wat channel they showing the playoff? im gonna be at work :[

noon-2pm et on espn. Then it switches to NBC until the end.

Tiger has been finishing rounds a lot stronger and struggling in the beginning. I think it has to do with his knee being tight early on and then getting warmed up and loose as the round progresses. He should ride an exercise bike or something for an hour before the round to get it loose.

posting uniqlo pickups? what a PEASANT!!

:P

i have those same shorts..love em...minus the tie belt........

heck yeah... full on peasant status... i just bought a new pad and doing full on renovations. supposed to move in in two weeks and its still a demo site... no more spending $$$....

heck yeah... full on peasant status... i just bought a new pad and doing full on renovations. supposed to move in in two weeks and its still a demo site... no more spending $$$....

congrats....

now i def got a place to stay when i goto HK ;)

1013443.jpg

so GOLF is your secret to beautiful fading... :-)

as for my recent purchases,

51FH4WTS3uL._SS400_.jpg

figured it was worth 30 bucks to revisit these three amazing games that i no longer owned prior to today. also i am just ever-so-slightly too sane in the head to go out and plunk down ~$550 just to play the amazing how-do-i-get-this-jism-out-of-my-raw-denims MGS4.

and this as well. another reason i'm not hustling out to best buy right now.

skullwalletck0.jpg

over the past month been spending pretty crazy and still waiting on a few more things cloak boots, ann d sneakers, dior 05 star tee

from left to right top n.d.c, carol christian poell, rick owens bottom cheap £2 slippers from marrakech, ann d, common projects

dsc0062vr1.jpg

undercover wool knit collar coat

dsc0063xb9.jpg

raf simons turtle neck silver insert sweatshirt, viridi anne vest shirt, helmut lang double layer tank, number (n)ine paro 3/4 lengths

dsc0064nq9.jpg

m.a+ canvass bag

dsc0065lv4.jpg

bought some leather and made this wallet totally m.a+ influenced just made from two simple pieces folded and has 3 stiches in totall, other metal coin thing i got at some craft fair for like £2, still got more things but not posting them right now

dsc0066qn5.jpg