Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Ya, I'm poor? Lol.

Rolex is a classic brand that has been around for years and has always appealed to me.

Get your head outta your ass Egpt, you aint shit.

supreme chigga, u stupid.

get some jesus tattoo next and you'r golden.

Guest jmatsu
Ya, I'm poor? Lol.

Rolex is a classic brand that has been around for years and has always appealed to me.

Get your head outta your ass Egpt, you aint shit.

hahaha. whatever, but why out of rolex's vast catalog past thru present did you decide on this one?

I know you guys might hate on fam0us, but Rolex IS a classic watch brand with a fantastic history.

The black sub is a classic design that'll stay timeless, although I myself prefer the old style seadwellers. (not a fan of the bubble) Although a classic, neither the sub or sd are really all that classy.

I picked up this bad boy at the beginning of the year, and I'm loving it:

rollyak4.jpg

I'm a fan of the Submariner too. I'd always wanted one and it's my everyday watch.

rolexsn6.jpg

I have to admit I'm jealous of jmatsu's Vacheron Constantin and a few other peoples watches on SuFu.

I keep trying to convince my dad to buy a Glashutte PanomaticTourbillon so i can get it when I'm older, seems like he will get it :)

Edit: I can see how a rolex works with jimmy's aesthetic/wardrobe, but it def. dont fit in with that pinoy ass nigga +++submariner.19cm mij. vans.

Sorry; Omega > Rolex. Space travel beats underwater ;)

I LOVE the speedmaster (& its history) and plan to make it my second watch when the next major landmark in my life occurs.

There is information circulating that NASA asked Rolex for some GMT Masters for testing, but never actually recieved them. Could be urban legend, though...

Edit:

P.S. guys, lets move on to here http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=1920