Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Oceansiiiiiidddddeeee!!

If you're near my size, the selfish man hopes those purchases don't fit perfectly and you throw them on the market. Nice though.

Color is nice and fit/neckline is supposed to be A+++++ from what i've heard/seen.

i have to agree. looks like the sweats they sell at cutty's when i go to the cape.

'oceanside' sweat? that is easily the worst looking sweater i've ever seen. maybe you should get a 'yale' or 'harvard' baseball cap to match

yeh prolly a price point more suited to those liners..

wait, fuck that i wouldn't even pay 50 for those shits

am i supposed to be offended?

serious, gtfo... you already stated your opinion, stop fishing for postcount and rep you cum guzzling bottom feeder

'oceanside' sweat? that is easily the worst looking sweater i've ever seen. maybe you should get a 'yale' or 'harvard' baseball cap to match

i love robert geller, but i cant get into this sweater. i feel like if it wasnt geller, no one would want it.

really? the worst sweater you have ever seen? i'm not a big fan of the oceanside print, but i like the colour and the neckline is perfect. great for wearing a button-down shirt underneath.

Wow those Soph.Net X Visvim Kiefers look pretty sweet.

Wish I could get them down under. Then again, everything here would be marked up as hell. Still... wouldn't mind picking a pair up.

Whatever.

Got my Visvim fix for the month. Black E-Cat just arrived in the mail. Great to use for day to day usage. Lots of comments as well.

Maybe he enjoyed the fit moreso than the graphic. I'm sure if it goes up on the supermarket someone will snag it real quick and it's not like he dropped $500 on it.

this is worst excuse because people hate on shirt graphics all the time and no one defend it cuz of fit..

this is just hype cuz it's RG... like the new dunk

you must have 5/5 vision
also samurais are cheap levis and expensive dress shoes are cheap dress shoes

you are making no sense. if you're trying to argue that the YSL vulcanized sole shoes are of much higher quality than a white leather sk8 hi to warrant such a price tag, that's far from possible.

if you're trying to impress someone with YSL, do it right and not with a pair of their budget sneakers. (even though most of their men's ready to wear looks like garbage).