Best Feelings, Ever

Fabulaz

oooh that reminded me of getting my second wind during long distance runs. it's like crack man... nowadays whenever I see a runner I immediately think: "addict".

Working hard

First few puffs on a fine cigar after lighting up cheap shit for a weeks

A good, quality beer after drinking piss water for months

Opening a full fridge

Eating out after months of dorm food

Seeing the family

That moment right before the beat drops and you know it's about to be a dope ass track and then the beat drops.....

Yea, lame I guess, but as a college kid the simple pleasures are the ones I can truly appreciate.

^in the Lanvin section at Barney's? :D

For me, it's all about my friends. I am not the best friend and tend to disappear off the face of the planet at times and don't make a lot of effort to be a good friend, but my friends consistently step in and roll through in numbers when the going gets tough for me. When stuff like that happens, it feels better than anything else I can think of.

best feeling is the last day of class before the christmas holidays, and out the door you go strolling kowing that you wont have to fuck with math, english or theater shit for 3 weeks, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Going to a club and achieving some sort of a transcendence with the help of alcohol and electronic music

Discovering a song or band you really like on the net. It ends up on repeat in your playlist, and you tell all your friends about it.

Going for a meal with your friends, where the food is good and you feel like you are having the best ever conversation with them.

Wandering around a new city at 6pm, when the hoardes of tourists have left and it's just you and your friends.

Sitting alone on the roof of the guesthouse on a summer night in Marseille. And then finding out I passed my final year exams through the guesthouse computer.

Leaving the cinema after watching School of Rock.

Or the feeling I get after watching a really good episode of Lost or Heroes.

Graduating from college.

- walking out of the house in a brand new fit late in the evening after a shower, and there's that cool breeze that makes you feel mega clean

- turning in an eleventybillion page essay after staying up all night working on it, and subsequently putting your face on a very, very soft, and very warm pillow & blanket combination

- popping "air bubbles": those little packaging wrap things

- putting that first bite of naan+chicken tikka masala in your mouth after not eating all day (if you haven't been to Chutney's in San Francisco, then you will not fully appreciate this one)

- finally getting that piece of apple skin, or popcorn out from the rear of your mouth that's been there for the last 15 minutes

-a good daydream, then a sudden gush of creativity. Satisfaction.

-Making out.

-Having your favorite stuff (good food, good movie/telly, people) in the pocket of time that seems to be perfackt.

-not having buyers remorse and totally loving what you shelled money for.