why the fuck is edmond allowed to post again?

the_state

Its not even that jeepz.. Its just funny how a few posts earlier he mentioned at how im supposedly gay, then 5 mins later writes me a neg rep saying im seriously dumb... just amuses me for some reason..

i could care less for what the guy thinks personally.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not even that jeepz.. Its just funny how a few posts earlier he mentioned at how im supposedly gay, then 5 mins later writes me a neg rep saying im seriously dumb... just amuses me for some reason..

but you do care about what other members think of you, right?

it's actually quite funny if you think about it. ichigo100% complaining about neg rep courtesy of st in the "why the fuck is edmond allowed to post again" thread.

i wasnt bitching at all.. So i dont know where you're coming from.. Secondly, I find it funny that you have this bad habit of barging into things when clearly you werent involved in it.. its almost irritating

say what you will jmatsu.. cuz i know you're going to barge back in here and try to say something to come at me with

i wasnt bitching at all.. So i dont know where you're coming from.. Secondly, I find it funny that you have this bad habit of barging into things when clearly you werent involved in it.. its almost irritating

say what you will jmatsu.. cuz i know you're going to barge back in here and try to say something to come at me with

am i really "barging" too much? how does shit not involve me? it's an open forum, is it not? i can almost admire your persistence on a board where a majority of members sersiouly really don't give a shit about what you've got to say. i don't personally hate you, and you're probably a nice guy in real life, but you are definitely one of the most irritating people i've encountered on sufu. you generally lack the cred and knowledge to come off the way you do. my best advice for you is the tripe l's. lurk, lay low, and learn. if you must, try to limit your arguments to members weaker or more naive then yourself. you gotta have a solid foundation before you can become a contender.

Guest supernoob

KEEP IT REAL. - ALWAYS

FREE WESTSIDE. - WORKING ON IT

UNBAN MILSPEX. - COMPLETE

UNBAN TROUSER KING COBRA. - WORKING ON lT

UNBAN MILPEX. - COMPLETE

SO MANY INJUSTICEZ

KEEP IT REAL. - ALWAYS

FREE WESTSIDE. - WORKING ON IT

UNBAN MILSPEX. - COMPLETE

UNBAN TROUSER KING COBRA. - WORKING ON lT

UNBAN MILPEX. - COMPLETE

SO MANY INJUSTICEZ

a couple moderators should be fired.

Yes, perhaps i dont have as much fashion knowledge as say some of the others on this site, but i can admit that.. Thats something im not going to hide.. Im here to learn, but im not going to lay low, or lurk..I can be irritating, perhaps sometimes i can go off on a rant, and people can think what they want of me on here..

My purpose on here isnt to follow or try to beg for respect as so many of these members are doing nowadays, but to gain more knowledge and perhaps use it to my advantage. Fighting with weak contenders doesn't help me improve, frankly i dont like to fight, but im willing to take the challenge from a heavy contender anyday.

Guest supernoob
Yes, perhaps i dont have as much fashion knowledge as say some of the others on this site, but i can admit that.. Thats something im not going to hide.. Im here to learn, but im not going to lay low, or lurk..I can be irritating, perhaps sometimes i can go off on a rant, and people can think what they want of me on here..

My purpose on here isnt to follow or try to beg for respect as so many of these members are doing nowadays, but to gain more knowledge and perhaps use it to my advantage. Fighting with weak contenders doesn't help me improve, frankly i dont like to fight, but im willing to take the challenge from a heavy contender anyday.

i read this. i promise i did. but i cant fukn understand WAHT THE FUCK UR SAYING its lyk redaing sumthin KEGAN wrote

edmond is annoying. most of us can't stand him, the rest of us merely tolerate him. no one cares about his 10349823908 pairs of japanese denim, his never ending quest to own every pair of demnz mentioned on this board, his poor grammar skills, and his overuse of "hehehe" or "mate". i have very much enjoyed an edmondless superfuture over the past few weeks and after three hours of posting i'm already wishing he were gone.

if edmond was unbanned, then the Trash Prinz must be set free as well.

if it's up to me, i would have ban a shit load of you already.......

if it's up to me, i would have ban a shit load of you already.......
Luckily the worst I had was when 6MT sent me damaged jeans, agreed to pay me $20 as a refund, and then never refunded me or responded to any PMs or anything.

Yes, this makes sense to me.

dude, he wasn't even talking about me. it amuses me how completely oblivious you are, and the fact that you are incapable of even the simplest critical reasoning. hence, neg rep - which was valid, and has now been further validated.

ps. i thought you were gay? you look and seem gay. my bad.