WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Worm looks way more comfortable with himself as he is now than he did when I first met him in the summer. It could just be a maturity thing but some part of it has to be from the fact that he's got more confidence with his fit/proportion.

omfg I meant to watch that episode but I fell asleep. God this is really not something he would be into.

Worm looks way more comfortable with himself as he is now than he did when I first met him in the summer. It could just be a maturity thing but some part of it has to be from the fact that he's got more confidence with his fit/proportion.

During the summer had he already made his transformation or was he a dying h-beast, budding into what he is today?

It's like a kid trying on their dad's cheap suit.

Even though that's not actually a suit? Jacket and pants are each totally different animals.

Anyway, My suits fit me a lot more precisely than that (I'l admit the jacket's a little too broad but I like my pants to hang loose anyway,my thighs are too big to look good in anything more fitted.)

What the fuck is going on with the tie's pattern too?

Oh... the image is actually two different ones poorly spliced together? Seriously?

At first I was going to apoligize for the less than stellar looking tie by explaining it had been a gift from a chick I had to see that day. And then I noticed what you were actually referring to and couldn't stop laughing. I don't really know what happened. It was one photo when I started. Something weird must have happened along the way, either in photoshop when I cropped/resized it or at the uploading phase.

I'm actually really excited about all the neg rep I've gotten finally for this photo. I feel like I've arrived at last. Everyone was treating me too nice since I started posting so far.

Even though that's not actually a suit? Jacket and pants are each totally different animals.

Anyway, My suits fit me a lot more precisely than that (I'l admit the jacket's a little too broad but I like my pants to hang loose anyway,my thighs are too big to look good in anything more fitted.)

At first I was going to apoligize for the less than stellar looking tie by explaining it had been a gift from a chick I had to see that day. And then I noticed what you were actually referring to and couldn't stop laughing. I don't really know what happened. It was one photo when I started. Something weird must have happened along the way, either in photoshop when I cropped/resized it or at the uploading phase.

I'm actually really excited about all the neg rep I've gotten finally for this photo. I feel like I've arrived at last. Everyone was treating me too nice since I started posting so far.

Explain less, fix fit moar.

ive never browsed authentic forum, whats it like there?

brands worshipped? prevailing mood in waywt criticism? thoughtful discussion of clothing history and designer collections?

Brands worshipped - everything hated here on SuFu, lol. Jean-wise - seven for all mankind, diesel, true religion, rock and republic, citizens of humanity and paige. There's a small dry section, but it's still really small, esp compared to the rest of the forum there. And a lot of people even in that subsection are still just transitioning in to dry so they're on stuff like gap, uniqlo, nudies. People also tend to post "updates" on their dry pairs very quickly when there's not much progress yet as well...

Prevailing mood in waywt - there's no criticism. It's basically all "you look great!" no matter what the clothing/style.

Thoughtful discussion of clothing history and designer collections - No.

Brands worshipped - everything hated here on SuFu, lol. Jean-wise - seven for all mankind, diesel, true religion, rock and republic, citizens of humanity and paige. There's a small dry section, but it's still really small, esp compared to the rest of the forum there. And a lot of people even in that subsection are still just transitioning in to dry so they're on stuff like gap, uniqlo, nudies. People also tend to post "updates" on their dry pairs very quickly when there's not much progress yet as well...

Prevailing mood in waywt - there's no criticism. It's basically all "you look great!" no matter what the clothing/style.

what's wrong with nudies?

Guest doubletap

i don't like how you think. hopefully one day you'll transition into thinking that there's more to style than raw denim and SUFU.

you sound like a total idiot

this doesn't absolutely disgust me but i just think of some sort of guido x justin timberlake shit

Ya i really didn't put too much effort into it, just some basic shit thrown together for mild weather... I don't think it really merit's a contribution to the shit talking thread tho haha